Reading scraped data stored in individual moviefolder over internet
Hi XBMC folks,

I'm trying to set up a "Movie host" to which my friend with his appletv2 can connect via xbmc and stream the Movies to his Place. We got it up and running over ftp, no problem (..would've liked ftp with ssl tho, sftp won't work for me Tongue) anyhow.. the problem we have is that i want to use an external scraper (media companion) to easier manage the data/posters/fanart etc., and when he add the shares i just want his appletv to read the data i've allready downloaded (so his appletv doesn't have to scrape all the data again when i've allready done so).
It seems to work fine if i do it locally (i.e. adding D:\Movies) and the art is fine, but if i go through my ftp (on the same computer) it won't use the folder.jpg (default output from media companion) Picture to show the cover of a selected Movie. Tried changing it to poster.jpg as well and also having a .tbn file named as the Movie and the same file named Movie.tbn but none works; it goes out and collects it's own poster anyhow.

I'm tired and time for work so might be hard to understand what i'm trying to say, will try to clear up the post tomorrow if noone understands my blabbering.

Thanks in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reading scraped data stored in individual moviefolder over internet0