Motorola Nyxboard minor irritation
I love my Motorola Nyxboard, but every time I flip it over to use the keyboard it brings up a search box in XBMC. Is there a way to make it NOT do that? Also, the button with the carrot and line that lets you skip to the end of what you're watching doesn't do that anymore. Does the Nyxboard set up a configuration file somewhere that I can edit or something?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
system --> settings --> input devices --> pheriphals

Or similar
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Ill try that but ive not found anything in the xbmc gui. Loive hybrid btw
Well peripherals does show the nyxboard and a settings button which does nothing

Edit: the ok button gave me the needed settings, not the settings button, go figure. Thanks for the help!
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
The poster above is correct, you can turn it off in the peripheral settings.. used to drive me nuts too.
I used to have one of these remotes a while back.

I remember that there were problems with the context menu not being mapped to a button.

Does this work out of the box now? Also, does anyone know if this remote works wells with the Raspberry Pi?

Thanks
You can map the context menu in XBMC in the peripherals section (described above) There is now a field for this - use the parameter; ContextMenu
on ~/.xbmc/userdata/peripheral_data (in my sytem Open Suse 12.3)
edit usb_22B8_003B.xml (In my system)

setting id=”enable_flip_commands” value=”1″
Just change the 1 to a 0 and restart

Example of my configuration file
<settings>
<setting id="do_not_use_custom_keymap" value="0" />
<setting id="enable_flip_commands" value="0" />
<setting id="flip_keyboard" value="XBMC.VideoLibrary.Search" />
<setting id="flip_remote" value="Dialog.Close(virtualkeyboard)" />
<setting id="keymap" value="nyxboard" />
</settings>

Hope this works