Offline XBMC Library Access on iPhone?
What I would really like to do is to be able to browse my library on my phone whether I'm at home or not to know what I have so if I'm out and see something, I can quickly look and see if I already have it. I'm fine with a manual sync while I'm at home and the phone has access to the network, I don't really need live OTA syncing from anywhere in the world. I've found a few library desktop/phone apps that do this, but it would involve creating another library on my desktop at home and keeping that updated. The library I care about is on my XBMC, it doesn't make sense to maintain another library if I don't have to. So does this exists anywhere? I run the Official XBMC remote on my iDevices, is there anyway to make that have offline access? That would be ideal as I already like the interface.
I Second this feature request XBMCommander does this, would be nice if the offical app did this.
You should buy an Android phone and use the Yatse app. Works great.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...V0ZnJlZSJd

What are yuo looking for exactly? I use DVD Profiler to keep track of what movies I have and there's an iOS app to go with it.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
I'm looking for offline access to my XBMC library. Read only is fine, I would just like to be able to browse my library anytime, anywhere, to see what I have in it. It's large and I have a terrible memory. I'll check out DVD Profiler, but I was trying to avoid having to maintain another database.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Offline XBMC Library Access on iPhone?0