God knows what this is..
Hi everyone.

First time poster here, and sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread..

My XBMC wont work anymore, simply because every time I go into it, I get this message with what looks to be that xbmc is trying to unpack something.. I have tried to find a file that mach the message were all my files are, but there is no file to be found with this name.. If I try to shutdown XBMC, the program wont respond.
So as mention, now I cant wach a single movie or a tv-show because of this message that wont go away, or get done with what ever its trying to do Sad

Im running XBMC on a Windows 7 pc, and have tried both the stable verson and now Frodo candidate 3.

For the love of god, I hope someone can help a brother out?!

Have you set a start up video by any chance?
(2013-01-08, 23:17)Hitcher Wrote: Have you set a start up video by any chance?

Don't think so.
My first thought is that this is a file that has come a long with a movie or tv-show and needs unpacking.. Cause I do get movies etc at times that keeps popping up in my xbmc menu asking to unpack because the file is to big(even though it's not..)

Frustrating as hell, as me and the wife was going to watch the movie Wanted tonight Sad

If I go into settings and choose 'Clean library', would that perhaps fix it? or does it delete my files?
Can't you Cancel it?
Nothing happens when I click cancel Sad
use linux Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
God knows what this is..0