XeeBo (Frodo) Discussion, Bugs, etc
@smallclone: That information is availalble via the context menu (right click on the movie in the list > movie information or something like that). Though I suppose you would like to have it in the main screen, which is not possible at the moment AFAIK.

RE: my last question about translations: The answer is that they are on transifex. Even though it shows the German translation at a 100%, I don't think it is completely finished. One can modify the strings.po file for the respective language in the XBMC settings folder under /addons/skin.xeebo/language/[yourlanguage]. On windows for example this is usually C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xeebo\language\[yourlanguage].
Hello, I am missing one option in the "View" menu (the panel from the right side) that does not use thumbnails, just plain text. Because thumbnails make scrolling on my Raspberry slow.

Ciao!
This one?

For what content?
Yes, but without thumbnail. I use Video addons, like Youtube etc, and everytime I scroll down one item, XBMC takes 1-3 seconds to fetch the image (i suppose), which is annoying. This delay is irrelevant on my Windows PC, but on Raspberry, it slows down the scrolling pretty much.

Cut off the whole right half of your image and it would be perfect Smile
Ah, I thought that view wasn't showing up for some reason when you said it was missing. Unfortunately I'm no longer working on this skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XeeBo (Frodo) Discussion, Bugs, etc0