home custom backgrounds
Hi
Love the skin its my favorite atm (used Aeon Nox previous another great one) Only thing is I cant seem to get to my directories on my pc to set background art on the main screen for the different categories (movies,tv etc) It only lists the artwork included with the skin under special file directory.
Would be great if you could select your own computer directories and set custom backgrounds
I take it you're not on windows ? Try setting the directory as a source with the File Manager
Noli illegitimi carborundum

yes im in windows
Okay, I can browse all drives & folders. Check your settings in System --> Appearance --> File Lists. Try enabling "Show Parent Folder Items"

Hmm that was enabled also, still only shows special folder to choose background images from
odd in single image i only get the special folders but multi image i can browse all the folders
I've just tried & you're right, but whats wierd if you navigate up the directory as far as you're allowed and then press the "backspace" key on a keyboard it will jump upto select which drive you want.

I'll look into the issue a bit more, but used pretty std code to set single image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
home custom backgrounds0