Req HDhomerun PVR Plugin
Thanks for the suggestion guys. I had tried these methods as well, however, I am using a cablecard with the hdhr prime, and I from what I read only OTA and clearqam is supported. Is this correct? I tried the HDHomerun Stream Builder, and it didn't work, and I also tried the hdhr-mkchan/ meathod, which I guess is made for the Prime, however, using openelec, even in root, I keep getting the error message stating that the directories are read only. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks again.
(2013-03-26, 03:30)whiteyw80 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion guys. I had tried these methods as well, however, I am using a cablecard with the hdhr prime, and I from what I read only OTA and clearqam is supported. Is this correct? I tried the HDHomerun Stream Builder, and it didn't work, and I also tried the hdhr-mkchan/ meathod, which I guess is made for the Prime, however, using openelec, even in root, I keep getting the error message stating that the directories are read only. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks again.

Follow this thread if you have a wmc capable box. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139748

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDhomerun PVR Plugin0