Pvr EPG very big
Hi,

I am running Frodo RC3 on Linux Mint 12.

After the update to RC3, i had the issue where XBMC would crash with Aeon Nox, so i temporarily switched skin back to Confluence by editing guisettings , then got the updated Aeon nox skin automatically , and now i am back at running xbmc with Aeon Nox.

However now my PVR Timeline EPG view is extremely big, i can see something in the region of 4 or five channels on one page, rather then 9-10 that i could before the update.

Also my TV Shows view (cannot remember the exact view name) is very big, (i list the tv shows in a list with the logo displayed)

Any idea what setting i might have accidentally have set? or any other idea how i can change the size of the logos in both the EPG and TV Shows?

Br
Patric
Close XBMC, delete or rename guisettings.xml (in order to reset the skin), and try again.
Hi

Many thanks for the suggestion!

Tried it, but all that happened is that I lost most of my xbmc settings , however the epg timeline view is still very very big.

Many thanks in advanced for any suggestions
Hi again

I can also add that I have another system running xbmc rc3 and aeon nox on ubuntu 12.04 where I have exactly the same problem
screenshot please
I too have noticed this. Tried deleting guisesettings.xml and just applying the Aeon skin with no logos and still the same high row height in EPG.

Screenshot
was changed because the old layout looked a bit too crowded. perhaps they´re a bit too big now. will change that to a compromise when i find some time.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-12, 00:21)phil65 Wrote: was changed because the old layout looked a bit too crowded. perhaps they´re a bit too big now. will change that to a compromise when i find some time.
I agree it was crowded before but maybe too big now. An option to adjust in settings would be nice but guess we're past that now we're on RC... Thanks for the great skin Smile
Yes please change it back, imho it could have been even smaller then before!
(2013-01-12, 00:29)mrpg Wrote: Yes please change it back, imho it could have been even smaller then before!

no, definitely not. it should at least be possible to recognize the channel icons.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I had the same feelings about this and changed the XML myself (posted them a few days back)

I made the usable window area slightly taller and shrunk the icon size a touch, now I see around 11 channels in timeline view which feels much more comfortable.

Same goes for the "list" view of channel now / next.
(2013-01-12, 00:33)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 00:29)mrpg Wrote: Yes please change it back, imho it could have been even smaller then before!

no, definitely not. it should at least be possible to recognize the channel icons.

I agree, I like having the larger ones, as long as one is allowed to scroll through to channels not yet visible.
Is it possible to have the EPG with displayed as it is, but at the bottom info on the currently selected program displayed. I don't like having to click on an item to see its info? I'd be happy to lose a few channels from the list shown.

I like the channel display EPG, I would just like to see the program info at the same time.

Is this possible?
(2013-02-09, 16:10)archie456 Wrote: Is it possible to have the EPG with displayed as it is, but at the bottom info on the currently selected program displayed. I don't like having to click on an item to see its info? I'd be happy to lose a few channels from the list shown.

I like the channel display EPG, I would just like to see the program info at the same time.

Is this possible?

I would also like this, the Aeon Nox timeline view is pretty ugly compared to other skins, and not having description on timeline makes it pretty useless to me.
I found a great skin called Xperience1080 - which has the EPG exactly as I want it - I really like the skin too so its win - win!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pvr EPG very big3