Pvr EPG very big
(2013-03-02, 18:39)archie456 Wrote: I found a great skin called Xperience1080 - which has the EPG exactly as I want it - I really like the skin too so its win - win!

Until Aeon Nox EPG improves, anyone knowif it is possibe to replace the EPG part of the skin with another skin?
check some mods maybe you find something interested Wink
(2013-03-02, 23:52)teddy6565 Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 18:39)archie456 Wrote: I found a great skin called Xperience1080 - which has the EPG exactly as I want it - I really like the skin too so its win - win!

Until Aeon Nox EPG improves, anyone knowif it is possibe to replace the EPG part of the skin with another skin?
I too would like to find an answer to this question. Currently I can only see 7 lines - which is just too little. Under Eden I could see twice that much, which was a much better use of space.
(2013-03-05, 02:52)piotrasd Wrote: check some mods maybe you find something interested Wink

Which mod?
Here is my EPG mod. Hope you like it. Smile

Right click on the dropbox link and save as
User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9610192/Includes_PVR.xml
Thank you! love it!!

/PG
Excellent thanks for the mod sweborn
Thanks so much for this!

Is there a way to add additional information to the lower panel? Specifically, I would like to add the episode name and an indicator if the show is new. Sadly, I don't know enough (yet) to add this myself.

Thanks for the great work.
I did some rework on reborn's styling. I'm used to the epg guide of Mediaportal and want the maximum visible(=readable) rows.

The only thing I want now is on top of the guide a button, which shows the channel group and if you press it or use the arrow keys to go through the channel groups.

Click for a large view.

Download link (rightclick save as).
(2013-06-07, 15:59)jvloendersloot Wrote: I did some rework on reborn's styling. I'm used to the epg guide of Mediaportal and want the maximum visible(=readable) rows.

The only thing I want now is on top of the guide a button, which shows the channel group and if you press it or use the arrow keys to go through the channel groups.

Click for a large view.

Download link (rightclick save as).

Excellent ! Hope it becomes part of nox skin !

Btw. - different to your screenshot there is no channel logo from the highlighted channel on the left side.
And I have that ugly epg program type colors ...

Greetz

LCS
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2013-06-07, 20:46)LastCoder Wrote:
(2013-06-07, 15:59)jvloendersloot Wrote: ...

Excellent ! Hope it becomes part of nox skin !

Btw. - different to your screenshot there is no channel logo from the highlighted channel on the left side.
And I have that ugly epg program type colors ...

Greetz

LCS

What are you using as backend?
I have argus-tv and my testcase is a full linux system with tvheadend, which also shows the ugly colors, but it shows the channel logo's.

btw I'm making one with 10 lines, so it's not too crowded.

/edit. Done.

/edit2

I reworked it a little bit, so the left side (channel name and icon) is higlighted also.

Download (rightclick save-as)
It doesn't show icons here (bottom left) and isn't the space between 10 and info section (bottom) to big ?
Thanks a lot ! this was the last thing I don' like in this skin :-) But why do you removed 2 lines ? Was perfect with 12 ! (I modify your last one to have 12 again)

A little thing : I don't see the big icon of the selected program (on all your versions).
(2013-06-08, 23:56)technick Wrote: Thanks a lot ! this was the last thing I don' like in this skin :-) But why do you removed 2 lines ? Was perfect with 12 ! (I modify your last one to have 12 again)

A little thing : I don't see the big icon of the selected program (on all your versions).

You can still download the 12 lines from the previous post. It's still available for download.

(2013-06-08, 13:52)schumi2004 Wrote: It doesn't show icons here (bottom left) and isn't the space between 10 and info section (bottom) to big ?

Here you are:

Download (rightclick save as)

For anyone having troubles with showing the channel icon:

First try and reset your pvr and epg database. It will reload everything fresh.
If that's not working, try under SYSTEM -> LIVE TV -> MENU/OSD to set your icon folder and scan for missing icons.

I use Argus-tv on a daily base and have the icons set over there, xbmc automatically imports them. I'm experimenting with tvheadend and use the method explained above.
(2013-06-08, 23:56)technick Wrote: But why do you removed 2 lines ? Was perfect with 12 !
Someone lives in a decimal world, another needs a dozen. Could this be implemented in the tv-section of the skin-setup (small - normal - big epglist)?

_BJ1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pvr EPG very big3