[RELEASE] Check previous episode
Ok I think I have solved the whole pause/unpause issue with other addons, it now actually checks the state of the player before taking action.

I've submitted my changes to the Kodi gods...so hopefully not too far away now.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Sweet news, thank you!
Looks like it has passed all checks, so just waiting on merge now...let me know how you go with it
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Looks like I fixed it on Leia, but broke it on less than Leia because I misinterpreted something the original dev did. Will submit a fix very soon.
All fixed, should all be working now, all versions Gotham and later
Sweet, I'll have to check it out when I get home this evening.  Thanks, Bossanova!
Thanks, Bossanova!! Working great now Smile
Ok I have just done an update to this (in review now - https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/pull/1008)

The major change is this allows you to mark specific shows as to be ignored.   (Feature request from my wife...some of the shows she watches are property shows and she jumps all over the place in terms of order).  I also took the opportunity to move the 'browse shows' thing into a setting as the extra pop up window always irritated me (and 99.9% of the time you're going to want to browse the show to see what is going on anyway...) - and I also cleaned up the language quite a bit.

So - translators please get to work - PRs accepted, or you can even just post the translation files here (pastebin links or whatever) and I can put it together.
Sounds like another great update, thanks!
Someone sent me an error report, from a weird place - I replied and turned on issues on my github repo and asked them to post it there. They have not done so and for the life of me I can't find the original report.

If you're out there, bug-reporter-dude-or-dudette - please post your issue.  Happy to look...
Just an update - Razzeee updated this for Python 3 (thanks Razzeee!) - and this addon has now been submitted to the Matrix repo.  So with any luck this will soon be available for the Matrix alphas that can't be too far away now...
Now available in the Matrix repo, and there's a thread for future discussion here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2959786

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Check previous episode2