Release XBMC Playback Resumer
No, I got stuck with this as they would not longer accept Python2 addons ... I will re-write it in Py3 (and probably merge in some other utility functions into one playback improver addon) - but am stuck on a work project for a little while yet first.  So probably in a month or two I'll get cracking on this (and my other addons).
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2020-02-18, 23:17)bossanova808 Wrote: No, I got stuck with this as they would not longer accept Python2 addons ... I will re-write it in Py3 (and probably merge in some other utility functions into one playback improver addon) - but am stuck on a work project for a little while yet first.  So probably in a month or two I'll get cracking on this (and my other addons).

Thank you for your work!
As an FYI, the automatic playback of video is working, but not from the point stopped/paused. It reverts to the beginning.
I'm going to go back through the settings and make sure I didn't forget something...

Subscribing to this thread for when you get a chance to get back to it.
Kodi Matrix on Raspberry Pi4 4GB Libreelec - Gigabit Ethernet - Served from unRaid shares
Estuary skin - Netflix plug-in (CastagnalT) - Amazon Video Plug-in

Kodi Matrix on Pi4 in the car with USB storage and Mausberry 4A Power supply w/safe shutdown - HiFiBerry Digi+ optical out to Alpine PXA-800
I've never used that particular feature but I suspect it won't be too hard to fix once I get around to looking at all this (assuming no one else beats me to it).
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Please note I've taken this one over, and my updates have now been accepted into the master Kodi Matrix repository. 

Thread for discussion/support of Kodi Playback Resumer v2.0.1 and beyond (Kodi Matrix/Python 3) here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355383

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Playback Resumer0