[RELEASE] Check previous episode
This plugin rocks how do i rate it so other users can see in xbmc ?
(2013-06-03, 02:22)bluenote Wrote: Hi, that dropbox link is broken for me, can anyone else confirm
Ignore the link, it is back in the repo! Smile

(2013-06-06, 11:14)didgydont Wrote: This plugin rocks how do i rate it so other users can see in xbmc ?
Oh thanks mate! Rate addons is not possible as far is i know... there are rating stars in xbmc but they do nothing. But thanks again for your kind words! Smile
Any way to add the ability to exclude certain shows? I'm thinking useful for serialized shows (Heroes, Game of Thrones, etc.), but less useful for highly episodic shows (Daily Show, Colbert, etc.).
This is exactly what i was looking for. Big Thanks!

If you want a german translation:
"Die vorherige Episode ist nicht in der Datenbank.
Willst du diese Episode dennoch abspielen?"
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
I love your add-on. Thanks very much!

If you decide to continue development, it would be great to have an option to go to the episode list for the series. For example, in your example, after I say no to watching Dexter E8, I will naturally want to check to see if I have E7 to play. Could the script offer to take me right there?
Hi there and thanks for your nice words! Smile
I have just submitted v0.3 to the repo, hope it gets updated soon.

Added german translation files by myself (need to get in contact with someone why it is not working with transifex...).
Added oscarmatics option to browse the show after you canceled the playback (you can enable or disable this in the settings window now).

@BobGod8: Yeah, that would be great, but it is a bit more work so i will have a look at that later. Thanks for the suggestion though.
is it possible to add a option for go to show/season after you get a warning?

great work!
(2013-07-31, 16:16)hellow Wrote: is it possible to add a option for go to show/season after you get a warning?

great work!
Hello hellow! ^^
v0.3 is now available at the official repo which adds exactly that option!
Have a nice day!
(2013-07-02, 23:36)BobGod8 Wrote: Any way to add the ability to exclude certain shows? I'm thinking useful for serialized shows (Heroes, Game of Thrones, etc.), but less useful for highly episodic shows (Daily Show, Colbert, etc.).

+1 to this. Or even an option to exclude a path. My kid doesn't care what order his Thomas the Tank Engine episodes come in.

Great add-on mate
This add on is amazeballs. That is all. Suddenly not sure how I lived without it.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Removed since author already added proposted request.
(2013-08-08, 13:47)TrentSe7en Wrote:
(2013-07-02, 23:36)BobGod8 Wrote: Any way to add the ability to exclude certain shows? I'm thinking useful for serialized shows (Heroes, Game of Thrones, etc.), but less useful for highly episodic shows (Daily Show, Colbert, etc.).

+1 to this. Or even an option to exclude a path. My kid doesn't care what order his Thomas the Tank Engine episodes come in.

Great add-on mate
Nice idea, a little bit of work though, will have a look! Smile

(2013-08-18, 03:31)bossanova808 Wrote: This add on is amazeballs. That is all. Suddenly not sure how I lived without it.
Well, thank you very much! Smile

(2013-10-09, 21:43)hellow Wrote: Removed since author already added proposted request.
You're welcome! ^_^
My addon (LazyTV) can filter by TVShow using either a setting in the Addon or based on a Smart Playlist.Happy to share my experience.

LazyTV creates a list of the next-to-watch episode of TV Shows, or it can start playing a random sample of those TV Shows. One request I've had on the to-do list for ages is to have a notification of the TV show name pop up when the random sample option is used. The problem with it at the moment is that it isnt obvious what showing just started playing, and people want the opportunity to skip it.

I was thinking about setting up a service like yours to post the notification. I have only just started using Classes so forgive the basic question, but would my services MyPlayer class affect the operation of yours?
Since the last update of your addon not work on rapberry pi any more whatever I tried, unfortunately nothing
I miss it very much, I can basically not without,I see a check mark dexter stand but not in the episodes,What can I do sir
I wish it would use the watched status of the episode, even if it's missing. (As some people would delete the file after they're done watching it.)
If I change
Code:
if not found or playcount == 0:
to
Code:
if playcount == 0:
, it partially works with the exception that:

1. It doesn't understand to check the last season if the episode you chose is episode one in that season.
2. (And this one is likely a limitation of Trakt.tv) It doesn't see the playcount of episodes that were deleted PRIOR to my last install. :p

Mind you, I haven't played with it to check for bugs after that first try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Check previous episode2