PM3.HD for Frodo?
(2013-02-22, 15:51)zackpliskin Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 14:57)selectortone Wrote: I'm also very pleased to hear that PM3.HD will be available for Frodo. Thank you!

Better - not WILL BE available, but IS available. Go geddit: http://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/downlo...pm3-hd.zip

Well technically that's a test version the final version had better language support and better pvr support
Final version? I'm still running the test version so talking of sharing links... Wink
Final version will be in the official repo soon and it will auto update for you
I'm glad you told us - gives me a chance to back up my slightly modified version since I added a custom window to it. One of these days I should send you modified version so you can see what I've changed, get your feedback on it.
yeah anytime you do a modification you need to change these 2 lines in the addon.xml so as not to get over written by updated to the official one

Quote: id="skin.pm3-hd"
name="PM3.HD"
Thanks Jezz_X

Your work is very much appreciated. Frode RC 3 wasn't stable with PM3 so I revered back to the Eden version.

Me and my wife like this skin a lot. We recently upgraded from an old XBOX to an Asrock Windows HDPC. Using a familiar skin makes the transition a lot easier.
(2013-02-24, 14:48)bitwise Wrote: Thanks Jezz_X

Your work is very much appreciated. Frode RC 3 wasn't stable with PM3 so I revered back to the Eden version.

Me and my wife like this skin a lot. We recently upgraded from an old XBOX to an Asrock Windows HDPC. Using a familiar skin makes the transition a lot easier.

I did a similar thing about six months ago - moving from XBOX 1 to an Acer Revo R3610. It's amazing how much official XBMC has improved over the past few years - faster and more stable, better range of addons etc. No more crashing all the time because of having only 64MB of RAM too, which is good.
(2013-02-23, 04:52)Jezz_X Wrote: yeah anytime you do a modification you need to change these 2 lines in the addon.xml so as not to get over written by updated to the official one

Quote: id="skin.pm3-hd"
name="PM3.HD"

Good tip. Finally got around to it. My version is now known as "PM3.HD Zeke'd".
Probably should rename the folder as well I guess since xbmc will probably try and write both to the same folder
G'day Jezz,
Thanks for all the hard work on these skins. PM3 is still my favourite.
I notice however that PM3 is still no available via the xbmc.org add-ons page. Any idea when it might make it up there?

Mummbles...
(2013-03-01, 07:56)Jezz_X Wrote: Probably should rename the folder as well I guess since xbmc will probably try and write both to the same folder

Way ahead of you buddy. Wink
(2013-03-01, 23:46)mummbles Wrote: G'day Jezz,
Thanks for all the hard work on these skins. PM3 is still my favourite.
I notice however that PM3 is still no available via the xbmc.org add-ons page. Any idea when it might make it up there?

Mummbles...

I've sent the pull request to add it so hopefully in a few days if I didn't screw up anything up ill post here when it's in
Thumbs Up 
The repo just pushed a update, so it's in.
indeed
Thanks very much, Jezz_X, it automatically updated me the other day. I've been using Confluence out of necessity, before it was updated, and am getting used to it.

The closest one is media info 3 to PM3.HD's fanart, but I like how PM3.HD lists more movies per page 16 vs. 13, and how the fanart takes up more of the page without repeating itself in the background. I also like the vertical list on the homepage because I can see every choice, (programs & pictures are disabled), without any scrolling.

Just a bit of feedback. Thank you for both skins. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD for Frodo?0