Live TV problems
I just set up my HTPC which is Windows 7 x64 with NextPVR and XBMC on the same machine. It is a quad core CPU with 8 GB memory so I figured it would be fine to have them both on the same box. I have a Nvidia GeForce 8400GS with 1 GB memory.

Now on to the problem: When trying to watch live TV there is no sound and the video goes very slow for a few seconds and then very fast for a few seconds, and it keeps repeating. If I try to watch a movie that I have ripped and placed on the file system, then everything works great. Picture is perfect and sound comes through great. I tried re-installing XBMC to solve the Live TV issue with no luck.

I also tried to view Live TV on NextPVR for testing purposes. The image comes through great with no stutter, but there is still no sound.

While watching live TV my CPU is averaging around 15% with spikes up to almost 30%. My memory used is only 23%.

Does anyone have any clue what could be going on? I have been searching the internet but haven't found any real solutions.
I also have a similar problem..in wintv7 ,XBMC Livetv or Nextpvr...see here

http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?5...post449619

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
sounds like an a/v sync problem. check the sync settings in system -> video
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
i ended up fixing my issue..see what i did in the link im my previous post

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV problems0