xbmc not working on gbox
xbmc is not working on my gbox just the blank screen every time pls help what i am doing wrong tried everything factory reset reinstall wxbmc no luck
Do you have a USB keyboard or Mouse plugged in?
Yes I have mouse attached to it no keyboard
Unattach it an then launch XBMC - reattach it.
Thank you I will try that tonight
I have the same problem. unplugging helped but that is verry annoing doing it each time xbmc starts.

I found some tips to slove the problem ( disable libusb on compilation ) but how to do it?

im green noob it compilation issue.
I have G_Box 2.1 and I am using following without any problems

firmware: UWS102912pusa_121204gbox_ext_wifi
h**p://androidtvbox.us/wp-content/uploads/midnight/UWS102912pusa_121205gbox_ext.rar

XBMC xbmc-midnight-100912 (works with USB)
h**p://www.4shared.com/file/OoblVWWJ/xbmc-midnight-100912.html

*=t
Thanks redrox

XBMC xbmc-midnight-100912 (works with USB)
h**p://www.4shared.com/file/OoblVWWJ/xbmc-midnight-100912.html fixed usb unplugd problem.

I got another issue with device. I can't connect to smb share on openwrt router.
The shares are visible from XPMC but password i gave to enter dont work..

Thought android fsexplorer the shares work just fine i can copy open etc..

Only way for me was fix ftp server for openwrt device. Ftp work fine, but problem still remains.

Sad 
Hi, I have the same problem, watched a film last night no problem. Tried to load up XBMC today and just a blank screen. I did have a mouse attached to select things quicker than the remote I have since removed and still no picture. I have done a factory reset and re installed the latest version. I get the first time screen with the loading bar but then nothing.

Please help this was a brilliant piece of kit until this happenedAngry
I'm having the same problem as jonny is there anyway to get around this
I had flashed my generic smart tv box with the midnight rom etc
i found it would boot up right into xbmc but with a black screen... however, pressing home or return (i forget which) brought it back to the xbmc homescreen, was very strange...
Not sure if images from these links will help

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/xbmc-andro...model.html

http://www.j1nx.nl/downloads/

Also, xbcmhub has a manitenance tool, which if you install it, it will create pivos images that can be installed on these type of boxes. (not necessarily the gbox)

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/04/08/w...ance-tool/
I would not touch the HUB maintenance tool with a 20 foot poll.
(2013-06-11, 01:32)Ned Scott Wrote: I would not touch the HUB maintenance tool with a 20 foot poll.

Why not? If there are valid reasons, then I will uninstall it.
I doubt that they are doing anything nefarious, but they touch and modify files in a way that just seems to be asking for trouble. Everything that the tool can do can also be done fairly easily using other methods, and those methods are much easier to troubleshoot if you have issues during the process. I think that reason is the biggest for me, being able to troubleshoot things if they go wrong. I would at least back up my userdata folder (wiki) before trying the tool.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not working on gbox0