xbmc not working on gbox
(2013-06-11, 22:26)Ned Scott Wrote: I doubt that they are doing anything nefarious, but they touch and modify files in a way that just seems to be asking for trouble. Everything that the tool can do can also be done fairly easily using other methods, and those methods are much easier to troubleshoot if you have issues during the process. I think that reason is the biggest for me, bewho offer free & helpful advice. ing able to troubleshoot things if they go wrong. I would at least back up my userdata folder (wiki) before trying the tool.

I'm not too familiar with ssh ing the box. So for me personally, I find this easier. So far I haven't had problems.

I have a mygica 510b, & am using a toys4me image, this tool created the image & removed the hardware checks.

As for backing up, because my user data has been moved to the microsd card, I have 2 cards, if I get a problem (so far haven't) I can just put the other one in.

I know this forum is not to discuss this tool, so I won't say too much.

I will say, since I "discovered xbmc" I am happy that there are so many people on lots of forums offering help & advice to people like me.

Smile

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not working on gbox0