Cant see the poster at the folder level
Hello!

I dont know how it works, but when i going inside movie 2 list i can see the move picture outside but when im inside movie 1, i have to go inside each movie to see the movie picture.

How to get it work like movie 2 list? have been looking and its seems both have same setup what i can see.

This one works
My(my name) hdd ---> Movies 2 ---> Despicable Me (2010) --- > Despicable Me (2010)

This one doesn't work
My(my name) hdd ---> 13 2 ----> Changeling (2008) -----> Changeling (2008)
(2013-01-12, 01:04)rajjejosefsson Wrote: I dont know how it works, but when i going inside movie 2 list i can see the move picture outside but when im inside movie 1, i have to go inside each movie to see the movie picture.
Not sure I'm understanding you correctly, but are you saying that you can see movie posters at the folder level for "movie 2", but for "movie 1", you don't see the poster until you drill down to the file level?
Quote:How to get it work like movie 2 list? have been looking and its seems both have same setup what i can see.
Please provide actual examples of folder/file structure and names from both "My movie 1" and "My movie 2".
yes you understand me Smile

This one works
My(my name) hdd ---> Movies 2 ---> Despicable Me (2010) --- > Despicable Me (2010)

This one doesn't work
My(my name) hdd ---> 13 2 ----> Changeling (2008) -----> Changeling (2008)
anyoneHuh?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant see the poster at the folder level0