Movie Library view problem
Hi.
Everything was working perfectly fine, I had fanarts behind all movies in the library. I don't know how I ended up with this, but now my movie library only shows me 40 years old virgin fanarts (+ a small one on top of the poster), rotating. Please see screen captures below.

If I use another skin everything is fine: each movie has its own fanart and poster. I tried to uninstall and reinstall Transparency, but nothing changes. Maybe there are skin setting files that remains but I don't know where to find them. (I'm on Frodo RC3 64 bits on Mac OSX 10.8)

Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this? Thanks!
disable 'extra fanart' in skin settings and see if that helps
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks! It fixed it!
Actually I still have the small fanart on top of each boxes.
(2013-01-12, 03:17)Vonspiel Wrote: Actually I still have the small fanart on top of each boxes.

that's 'extra thumbs', can be disabled in skin settings as well.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ha ha ha! Thank you!
Ronie, thanks for your help with noodling with the details in Transparency. It's a great skin, no doubt.

I have a question related to this issue. When I turn off Extra Skins, it shows just one skin in the background, no matter what movie I'm scrolling past.

When I turn on Extra Skins, the skins change, but they just change randomly every few seconds independent of what movie I happen to have selected. They don't cycle as I scroll from movie to movie.

Is there a way to have Transparency only show the fanart of the movie I happen to have selected, and to change as I scroll through my movie library?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Library view problem0