• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 5.7.3 for XBMC 12.x Frodo [DEPRECATED]
Hi all and a very happy New Year!

Obviously I only have time to work on Rapier when I'm on vacation. So here is a new holiday update directly from Times Square NY, while we wait for the ball to drop!

Have fun and best wishes for 2014 to all of you.

DOWNLOAD RAPIER V5.6.0 HERE!

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

- Fixed skin settings navigation bugs.
- Added settings for script.extendedinfo to the skin settings.
- Fixed all code for script.randomandlastitems
- Added TV Show Next Aired Status mediaflag to tv show views.
- Added clear logo to tv show seasons view.
- Added 3D media flag.
- Added List Info View for tv show seasons.
- Added View Option for display of TV show title in breadcrumbs
- Bug fixing and additions to breadcrumbs
- Updated support for TV Tunes
- Full support for script.videoextras (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:VideoExtras)

I'm still bugfixing and have taken note of all your inputs.

The TV Show Next Aired widget on the home screen still needs some work...

ENJOY!
@Gade: fantastic work. Just tried it; new TvTunes and VideoExtras are working beautifully, including advanced detailed list (thanks for including a big poster view of the extras' icon images! This is a great layout missing in most of the skins, including Confluence. Huge plus). Hint: there is also an optional feature that sets an overlay flag so users can easily see when a movie has video extras without going into its info pane. The code is the wiki here

Wow! Happy New Year from London town.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-01-01, 01:52)capfuturo Wrote: @Gade: fantastic work. Just tried it; new TvTunes and VideoExtras are working beautifully, including advanced detailed list (thanks for including a big poster view of the extras' icon images! This is a great layout missing in most of the skins, including Confluence. Huge plus). Hint: there is also an optional feature that sets an overlay flag so users can easily see when a movie has video extras without going into its info pane. The code is the wiki here

Wow! Happy New Year from London town.

Hi capfuturo.

Thanks so much for all the nice words.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the flag support for the VideoExtras addon, but an overlay on the posters/banners would require me to edit all the views for movies and tv shows. I could also add a mediaflag instead...
@Gade: a media flag seems a valid alternative too ;-)

The current advanced view for the Detailed List Screen you have worked on (Advanced view). VideoExtras manages to keep the fanart image in the background which contributes to the experience of a seamless transition between Information screen and Extras List screen:
And the Information pane, showing the Extras menu on the far right right after new TvTunes option menu:
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
An overlay to the posters/banners would be the best alternative - the media flag would be the fastest :-)

Actually I put in the code for the background, so it chooses whatever background people use (in your case the fanart).

I have just updated the download links, so that the debugging is switched off (d'oh!), and I have removed the small icons from the detailed list view of Video Extras addon.
HERE'S A QUICK UPDATE:

DOWNLOAD RAPIER V5.6.1 HERE!

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

- Bugfixing on the InfoPane under Thumbnail View Movies / TV Shows and added additional View Options.
- Bugfixing on script.videoextras detailed list
- Added clear logos in all views under Movies and added View Option to enable/disable.
- Updated Artwork Downloader in the Skin Settings under Add-ons
Hi Gade,

Seems another fellow has sailed after you circumnavigating for the first time the VideoExtras's flag overlay feature, but seems he's lost wind and is in the doldrums. Perhaps you can through him a line based on your findings!

His exact location in the ocean: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1592254 (at the footer of the map)
Best,

capfuturo

(2014-01-07, 00:57)capfuturo Wrote: Hi Gade,

Seems another fellow has sailed after you circumnavigating for the first time the VideoExtras's flag overlay feature, but seems he's lost wind and is in the doldrums. Perhaps you can through him a line based on your findings!

His exact location in the ocean: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1592254 (at the footer of the map)

Arrrrrrrr capfuturo!

Sure, I'll sail his way right away Smile

I never got the overlays working correct though - only in DialogVideoInfo.xml
Gade,

Thanks!

I wanted to let you know I still have the debug line lingering on the top left corner. It doesn't bother me much really but I'd like to take some screen shots to show the fellows your advanced detailed screen of the extras (so they can see the proper way to show them!) without the debug line. Let me know if you require anything from my side to help narrow what could be generating this hovering debug.
Best,

capfuturo

Hi again.

Yeah, sorry I didn't remember switching it off in v5.6.0, but it is fixed for v5.6.1 which you can download above.

Look in the skin folder in the file addon.xml

It should say version="5.6.1" on line 3 and debugging="false" on line 21.

If the above is the case and you still have the debugging switched on, you can find the setting in the System Settings -> System -> Debugging.
Nice work on resurrecting this skin. Stickied the thread.
If you need help with upgrading to Gotham, I'm available to lend a (small) hand.
That's great - thanks a lot, Kib! Smile

It should be pretty straight forward updating the skin to Gotham, if I just follow this thread. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
Actually there is not much broken on Gotham, I 've tested it yesterday.
It's a big difference compared to Neon which is completely broken - it really needs to be disassembled and rebuild from the ground up.
Hi Kib.

Thanks a lot for testing it out. That's very very good news and a great help.

I haven't yet tested out Gotham myself, but will soon. I also plan on implementing all Gotham's new features.

Christian
Hi,

Just to let you know that VideoExtras from version 1.0.4 now also has the ability to display the duration of any extras.

The VideoExtras Wiki has tracked that you support VideoExtras Detailed List screen:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...In_Support

So I thought that I would just post to let you know. The duration is stored in the ListItem.Label2 field.

A confluence change example:

http://code.google.com/p/robwebset/sourc...s-main.xml

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks

Rob
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 5.7.3 for XBMC 12.x Frodo [DEPRECATED]2