• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 5.7.3 for XBMC 12.x Frodo [DEPRECATED]
(2013-02-10, 18:34)rodercot Wrote: Hi Gade,

a quick note the dvd media tag is working but there is another small issue. it is tagging hddvd's twice. I.E I am getting an hddvd tag and a dvd tag for all hddvd movies with .hddvd in the title.

Thanks,

Dave

Dammit! I know exactly what's wrong, haha :-)

I will fix this in the next update.
Glad to see this is coming along. If I could have one, and only one request/suggestion it would be an option to hide the radio subtab/category from live tv. I have 2x tv tuners that do not have radio tuners so I will never use the radio.

Maybe there is already a way to do this?
Can I have submenus with this skin? For instance in the movie category can I push up and have 6 menus that link to a specific folder? The reason I ask is because I store my movies in folders using specific genres. Is this possible with your version?
(2013-02-12, 00:38)james_stewart Wrote: Can I have submenus with this skin? For instance in the movie category can I push up and have 6 menus that link to a specific folder? The reason I ask is because I store my movies in folders using specific genres. Is this possible with your version?

I'm not sure what you mean? There already are up to 7 submenus for all categories in the home screen. You can customize them to your specific needs in the Skin Settings page under Home -> Category Submenu.
Is there anyway to search my movie database using the new Rapier?
(2013-02-12, 10:43)james_stewart Wrote: Is there anyway to search my movie database using the new Rapier?

In the menubar there is a button for searching the database both in movies, tv shows, music etc etc.

Or you can enable the addon Global Search and create a category for this in the home screen. You can do this in the skin settings under Home -> Add more categories.
(2013-02-11, 23:42)BrooksyX Wrote: Glad to see this is coming along. If I could have one, and only one request/suggestion it would be an option to hide the radio subtab/category from live tv. I have 2x tv tuners that do not have radio tuners so I will never use the radio.

You can have all the suggestions you can imagine! Wink

I don't use live tv myself, but there should be a button in the PVR menubar extra options to enable or disable the live radio. Can you confirm this?
(2013-02-12, 13:09)Gade Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 23:42)BrooksyX Wrote: Glad to see this is coming along. If I could have one, and only one request/suggestion it would be an option to hide the radio subtab/category from live tv. I have 2x tv tuners that do not have radio tuners so I will never use the radio.

You can have all the suggestions you can imagine! Wink

I don't use live tv myself, but there should be a button in the PVR menubar extra options to enable or disable the live radio. Can you confirm this?

ill check when I get home from work tonight. I had to nuke my XBMCBuntu setup last night (it was needed anyways) after removed my video card so I could free up a second pci-e slot for my second tv tuner. Could get the darn video drivers for the onboard HDMI to work, all good now after a fresh install.
This is an awesome Skin, Thank you. Very clean and well made. However I have one problem, and I am sure I am just being stupid... but how do I get music controls? I can't see such things as "stop/pause/next/etc..."?

Thank you very much!
Hi!
I'm not sure if this has been reported already but i have one big problem with the skin:
Once you are in videos - file mode... it's not possible to switch the "sort by"-mode. It's always stuck in sorting "by name". If I choose to sort "by file being added" nothing happens.
Noticed this only in file mode. Library mode works fine.

Thank you in advance.
HTPC: MS-Tech CI-70, ASRock H61M-ITX, Intel G630T, 4GB RAM, 60GB SSD, Win10 x64
Gade, when you change the default font to Arial the "Paused" button is far too small. I guess a change is needed in one of the files to reflect the larger font.
(2013-02-21, 06:43)chrobry Wrote: This is an awesome Skin, Thank you. Very clean and well made. However I have one problem, and I am sure I am just being stupid... but how do I get music controls? I can't see such things as "stop/pause/next/etc..."?

Thank you very much!

Have you tried pressing OK or Enter on the keyboard or remote?
(2013-02-23, 13:16)Benxter Wrote: Hi!
I'm not sure if this has been reported already but i have one big problem with the skin:
Once you are in videos - file mode... it's not possible to switch the "sort by"-mode. It's always stuck in sorting "by name". If I choose to sort "by file being added" nothing happens.
Noticed this only in file mode. Library mode works fine.

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, you're right! Blush

I just fixed this and it is included in the next update. Let me know if there are any more problems regarding this after the update.

(2013-02-23, 16:44)shedrock Wrote: Gade, when you change the default font to Arial the "Paused" button is far too small. I guess a change is needed in one of the files to reflect the larger font.

Where exactly is this and which Paused button are we talking about?
When you pause a movie
(2013-02-27, 15:22)shedrock Wrote: When you pause a movie

What exactly is it you think I changed?

I didn't change a single thing to the fonts other than add a font for the Paused label: PausedFont, size 85.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 5.7.3 for XBMC 12.x Frodo [DEPRECATED]2