how to edit skins
im using aeon nox right now i like some of the features like the video osd ect. but i like the options of the neon skin like the dvd covers that actualy look like a dvd case. also in aeon i cant find the option to set what clicking on a movie does. right now when i click it just plays the movie i want it to bring up the movie info screen .

since neon hasent been updated to frodo yet is there a way to edit aeon to have these features
it's a xbmc setting and works across all skins:
Settings > Videos > File lists > Default play action.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok thanks for that info im new to aeon just seen it in the skin list when i updated to frodorc3 i was going into skin settings instead of clicking on system thats why i didnt see it

now what about neons movie sets in aeon i can find one that looks like a dvd case and says dvd on top of case (do you kknow what im talking about)
if you have skin specific question, you'd best ask them in the support forum of that skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
more of a general question on how to edit a skin myself
(2013-01-12, 20:28)aenoch Wrote: more of a general question on how to edit a skin myself

As such, I've moved this thread to "Skin Help and Support", since it's not a "Windows Support" question.

thank you
Skinning manual
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ing_Manual
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to edit skins0