Unexcpected behavior on startup
Hi,

In the Live TV settings, i've checked the parameter "Continue last channel on startup" with the following description in the wiki:
"Shows the last seen channel if switchtig to live tv"

But this doesn't work at all, instead it launches the TV when XBMC starts. I think it is supposed to launch the TV when switching to live tv from the home menu.
Checking this option has always booted up directly to full screen live tv. I think maybe you might have misunderstood what the option does because the wiki entry isn't accurate in its description.

EDIT: just out of curiosity what do you have "Start playback minimized" set to?
Mine is set to no and XBMC always boots up to display the last Live TV channel in full screen which is the behaviour I wanted.
OK but I don't want that live tv starts with xbmc.

I would like a behavior like Windows Media Center, that is start the last channel when I push live tv on my remote, is it possible?
I don't think there's any way to do that throught the standard settings but seeing as the Live TV & PVR section is still in development, I think the developers are looking for ways to improve the interface and implementation of Live TV. Have a look through the Development threads on the forum and make your suggestions.

There may be a way to introduce the behaviour you want via a custom remote.xml. Somebody on the openelec forum made a custom remote.xml that whilst watching live tv, pressing OK brought up the mini channel guide and pressing Guide brought up the full EPG. This has made it simple enough for even my spouse to navigate Live TV without any hissy fits and throwing the remote across the room.
I'm sure somebody with a better understanding could produce a remote setting whilst in Home window to switch to fullscreen live tv of the last channel watched using the key of your choice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unexcpected behavior on startup0