[MOD] Cirrus Extended v3
well i have update library on start up enable and when using this theme it doesn't do it! even if i hit update library manually! another thing is that i don't see the update library notification like in other skins!

Log

Edit: did a fresh install of xbmc and now is working! the only thing that is not is the progress bar! i have the hide progress update uncheck, still progress bar is a no show!!
For now, you can fix this yourself, you'll need "DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml".
Download it here

This fix is also included in the set of bugfixes and corrections Paradix and I are preparing.
Good luck!
@Yohan & paradix

PR Merged Smile Sorry for delay Smile

yohan, i'm still searching the uncompressed media, once i have them ready i'll upload them to github.

Cheers dudes ...
@ all

Added github link on the first post ...

Enjoy

Thanks so much for the hard work guys - I can now move on to Frodo - wouldnt do it before this skin was working well.
Yeah, Cirrus Extended lives on. This is still my "Go to" skin. I will try others, but always come back to this one. Thanks for all the work getting it Frodo Ready.
same here

Thanks a lot
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
We are glad to help. And I he I'm not speaking only for myself Smile
If you encounter any problems just let us know, maybe we will be able to help.

I hope I'm not jumping the gun butchabay, but if anyone has any suggestion for the next updates on the skin, we could always consider them. Just post your ideas.
How about this?
For Cirrus Ext. v2 , for right list logo view, i made this to show also the Disc.
I could just add it same wayfor v3, but it would be overwritten each time the skin is updated, so, what do u guys think?
does it look good to add it?

HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2013-01-24, 23:46)paradix Wrote: We are glad to help. And I he I'm not speaking only for myself Smile
If you encounter any problems just let us know, maybe we will be able to help.

I hope I'm not jumping the gun butchabay, but if anyone has any suggestion for the next updates on the skin, we could always consider them. Just post your ideas.

Hi mate, if you would know how many requests i've added to this skin, you can be sure i have no problems if you want add more Smile

The option extrafanart for TV-Show does not work. If i aktivate this option in the Skin Settings i see a fanart from a wrong Serie in the Season overview.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Keibertz,
I have posted a link to github issues, see first post.
Report the bug there so we can follow and fix it if it's a bug.
Thanx
You are aware of the frodo artwprk naming conventions?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...r_Frodo.3F
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Extra_fanart

I can't reproduce this error, all extrafanart is shown correctly in my setup.

butchabay have you figured out how to run Artwork Downloader from the Season View?
I have noticed that since the ListItem.DBID has been introduced you can't use it from within the Season View, because it gets the SeaonsId and not the TvShowId.
i think it was a BUG in the nightbuild. With the new Version i am not able to reproduce the ERROR.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v32