WIP Para
I love this concept, hope to sse it available soon Smile

(2013-01-14, 13:02)jdbrookes Wrote: This looks like it would be quite lean on resources, have you tried it on a raspberry pi xbmc install? raspbmc and openelec could really do with a basic modern skin that performs well on this cheap hardware! Great work.

Same question here, can you try it on a Pi to see how it perform? I can help you with the tests if you need some help Smile
Do you have plan for making PVR posible with this skin?
Very clean and minimalistic skin. Looking forward to this one.

Groetjes Wink
The skin looks awesome so far, I'm a fan of the "clean" skins sometimes.

(2013-01-13, 16:00)Mesoptier Wrote: List view

My suggestion would be to add ClearArt or Clear logos above the episode's image maybe?

OR

HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2
love this i will follow you my wife may aprove of this skin
That's a superb skin! Do you mind sharing the Blue Grunge and Black Concrete wallpapers? I really love them. Good luck with the skin and add Live TV functionality aswell Wink
I added a menu to change viewtype etc. I have yet to add most options, but the container is ready to go. I also added a new viewtype: Poster wall.

(2013-01-14, 22:02)mantisnl Wrote: That's a superb skin! Do you mind sharing the Blue Grunge and Black Concrete wallpapers? I really love them. Good luck with the skin and add Live TV functionality aswell Wink

Sure thing, here you go: http://imgur.com/p8Hni,6o4NL,7YJps,nWjeq

(2013-01-14, 19:44)UnderCoverUZI Wrote: My suggestion would be to add ClearArt or Clear logos above the episode's image maybe?

OR

I probably will not be adding those, I don't think they'd add a lot of value to the skin.

I won't even think about adding support for PVR and Pi before I get it ready for my own use Wink

Just my opinion mind but I think it could do with a little bit of space between the posters.
Wow what a great skin. I really hope you'll add PVR support. Which is a must have for me.
(2013-01-15, 00:09)Hitcher Wrote: Image

Just my opinion mind but I think it could do with a little bit of space between the posters.

Yeah it looks a little bit clumsy in contrast to the other parts of the skin.
this looks very nice a simple but stylish skin looks like it would work very well on machines from low performance upwards

IMHO not sure about the name of the skin PARA Smile
(2013-01-13, 16:00)Mesoptier Wrote: First of all, hello!
My name is Koen, I am from the Netherlands. I've been into TV shows for a while, but I've only been using XBMC for a few months now. But I feel like there aren't a lot of good looking themes, and none that I could use without being bugged by small mistakes. So I started creating my own skins. First I made a very simple metro-style skin, but after using that for a while I wanted something less plain. That's where Para comes in, just as simple, but not as plain.

I am still working on the skin, there is a lot I have to implement, but it's a start. Any comments and advice are welcome.

This skin looks great

However, I am a bit curious about the metro-style skin you mentioned..

Could you possibly upload screenshots of that skin?

Thanks.
(2013-01-15, 13:51)protocol77 Wrote: IMHO not sure about the name of the skin PARA Smile

I just happened to be listening to Paramore when I started working on this theme. It's just a temporary name Wink

(2013-01-15, 15:09)badboy123 Wrote: However, I am a bit curious about the metro-style skin you mentioned..

Could you possibly upload screenshots of that skin?

I'm sorry, but I messed it up a while ago, it doesn't look proper any more.

Also, here's the improved poster wall. Good call Hitcher Smile

Thats looking superb! The spacing makes it less crowded... I love it!
(2013-01-15, 17:37)regnets Wrote: Thats looking superb! The spacing makes it less crowded... I love it!

Yeah, I can't believe I actually thought the original looked any good xD
That's perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Para8