Bug xbmc NEON skin displays "GO BACK" in video mode with unrecognized movie in posterview
Hello,

I like the NEON interface very much, especially the "poster" view when browsing my movies.
However, not all of my movies are recognized by IMDB or other online dbases. (home made movies, local dutch movies, etc...), but with a nice "folder.jpg" and "fanart.jpg" in the movie-directory is still looks very cool when I browse my directories in "video" modus.

But, when I come to a directory that contains a non-recognized movie, the fanart and cover are displayed correctly, but a text "Go Back" is displayed on the background (see also http://db.tt/Rni11mH5 )

This does not occur on other views (i.e. http://db.tt/wnb2Bl6W ) or other skins.

Is there anyway to avoid the text "Go Back" to be displayed?

Kind regards,
Bart

It would help if you could show what normally is displayed in that same spot for a recognized movie.
I probably could tell you where to change the default picture if no picture is found for a movie.
I might have fixed this by making all fanart links point to the db. Check out skin version 2.5.7 for Frodo soon.

Also: Hallo kaaskop!
@Kibje: exited and looking forward to it! Thanx for investigating this. Can I try it out already? Downloadable build somewhere?

P.S.:
btw: het is frietenfreter... (B) :-)

Stoli just aqccepted my pull request so all my latest changes are now merged in. This will fix most usablity issues.
A new build should be in the Passion XBMC repository by tomorrow.

I am not sure your bug was fixed already, but will hunt it down later otherwise =)
2.5.7. is available from Passion-XBMC now.
so excited, but unfortunatly, this fix was not included in 2.5.7.1359399692. Tested on Eden and Frodo hiRC3.

Looking out to next release! (and meanwhile downloading frodo final version!)
I'll have a look at the poster view tomorrow.
OK, Thnx
Meanwhile, I downloade FRODO final release. same problem.
Apparently, the problem is realy only with the "poster"-view. "Poster-wrap" doesn't suffer from this issue.

kind regards,
B

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc NEON skin displays "GO BACK" in video mode with unrecognized movie in posterview0