Solved  Can't add favourite to home menu
Hello

For some reason i can't add a favourite to the home menu since i upgraded to aeon nox 4. I already checked if script.favourites is downloaded, it is. I even redownloaded it but nothing changed. I get this strange error in my debug log:

Code:
ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating RunScript(script.favourites)
ExecuteXBMCAction : To RunScript(script.favourites)
Python script "script.favourites" does not exist

I made sure that there are favourites, i even added a new one in the debug log.

Would be nice if anybody can take a look and help me out.

Debug Log
(2013-01-13, 23:21)cirkator Wrote: Hello

For some reason i can't add a favourite to the home menu since i upgraded to aeon nox 4. I already checked if script.favourites is downloaded, it is. I even redownloaded it but nothing changed. I get this strange error in my debug log:

Code:
ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating RunScript(script.favourites)
ExecuteXBMCAction : To RunScript(script.favourites)
Python script "script.favourites" does not exist

I made sure that there are favourites, i even added a new one in the debug log.

Would be nice if anybody can take a look and help me out.

Debug Log

delete your script.favourites + nox itself and then re-install nox, the script should install automatically itself then.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I just tried that, but it didn't work. What seems weird is that i delete both folders, restart xbmc, go the skin and hit install on the nox skin. BUT it doesn't download the skin, it jumps straight to "Do you want to switch to this skin" and all my Nox 4 settings are still in effect.

Do i have to delete more than just the 2 folders. Or are my Linux skills so weak that i can't delete right....
I delete the foler, then go to the trash bin and delete the folders there aswell.
(2013-01-14, 00:14)cirkator Wrote: I just tried that, but it didn't work. What seems weird is that i delete both folders, restart xbmc, go the skin and hit install on the nox skin. BUT it doesn't download the skin, it jumps straight to "Do you want to switch to this skin" and all my Nox 4 settings are still in effect.

Do i have to delete more than just the 2 folders. Or are my Linux skills so weak that i can't delete right....
I delete the foler, then go to the trash bin and delete the folders there aswell.

you´d also have to delete the nox zip in addons/packages.
not sure if that will fix it though.
also try deleting userdata/database/addonsXX.db
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
If i delete the addonsXX.db, are all my settings for the addons gone?
no. it will just re-build itself.
Thanks it is working now. I tried deleting just the nox zip in addons/packages but that wasn't enough.
After i deleted addonsXX.db aswell and then reinstalled the skin it worked.

Awesome support!!! As usual!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't add favourite to home menu0