Aeon Nox 4.0 & Dvd Playback
I've just started to setup this great looking skin but can't find how to set it up to play dvd/cd from dvd drive, Any help would be great.
So i gather there i can't play media from disk on Aeon Nox 4.0 with all the responce i'm getting lol.
It's been 3 hours since your post about this on a public forum.

I'd seen this earlier, and was going to go downstairs soon and check this out for you - but given your attitude...
I did actually go downstairs and have a check for you.

If you don't have the little disc icon in the bottom left corner of the window...

In System -> Skin Settings -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizer (backgrounds,widgets)

Press the up arrow button to bring up the General Settings, and in there is an option to enable "Show bottom menu (play disc, activate widgets)" - enable this.

You will then be able to press the down button from anywhere on the home screen to activate the little disc icon in the bottom left corner of the window, which will then play the disc (if it doesn't auto-play it when you insert it)
(2013-01-14, 19:25)ConfusedTA Wrote: It's been 3 hours since your post about this on a public forum.

I'd seen this earlier, and was going to go downstairs soon and check this out for you - but given your attitude...

No attitude matey. thanks for the help but can't find that setting.

How far into the settings do you get until you can't go any further following the path I noted above?
I just can't stop myself from pointing out the irony of someone named "voyager..." not being able to navigate to an option someone named "Confused..." had no trouble finding! Rofl

P.S.: If you're using Aeon Nox 4.0 or higher, the instructions provided are correct, but to be absolutely precise, on the last step the option is called "Activate Bottom Menu (Play DVD, toggle widgets)".
Sorry found it, not looking far enough in.lazy me ha. thanks.

Just another question, i've only ever used transparency and had that setup to play blu-ray discs using the way in the link below, is this possible on aeon nox 4.0.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64658
yes, that should work no matter which skin you use.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I'm still having problems with this, set option to enable "Show bottom menu (play disc, activate widgets in general options but nothing still comes up in the main menu and don't even get the little disc icon.
(2013-01-15, 12:50)voyagerxp Wrote: I'm still having problems with this, set option to enable "Show bottom menu (play disc, activate widgets in general options but nothing still comes up in the main menu and don't even get the little disc icon.

I think you have to have media in the drive for the icon to show up in the bottom left.
(2013-01-16, 06:07)Govnah Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 12:50)voyagerxp Wrote: I'm still having problems with this, set option to enable "Show bottom menu (play disc, activate widgets in general options but nothing still comes up in the main menu and don't even get the little disc icon.

I think you have to have media in the drive for the icon to show up in the bottom left.

I did put media in the drive,i tried but no icon comes up or nothing.
(2013-01-16, 12:31)voyagerxp Wrote:
(2013-01-16, 06:07)Govnah Wrote:

I did put media in the drive,i tried but no icon comes up or nothing.

if the icon does not appear then xbmc cannot play that disc.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
The same problem here.

P.S
phil65 is right.
I face problem with my Bd/DVD drive ..................
(2013-01-16, 14:42)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: The same problem here.

same answer here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.0 & Dvd Playback1