Solved Aeon-Nox - music player - no volume control?
I have no doubt that this is caused by my lack of experience with Aeon-Nox, but for the life of me, I can't see a way to get a volume control to appear while a music file is playing. My system specs and software are in my sig.

Could someone please point me to how to control music volume? Moving the cursor up will show some player controls like pause, stop, next track, etc... but no volume control.
----
TiredOldMan

System:
Cooler Master case: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3: Intel Core I5 - Ivy Bridge: 16Gb ram: acer 21" LED display: 5Tb raid 5 NAS

Software
OS X 10.8.2: Parallels 8: Windows 7 VM: Ubuntu 12.1 VM: XBMC-MAC Frodo - aeon Nox 4.0.9
use a remote or a keyboard.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-15, 04:27)phil65 Wrote: use a remote or a keyboard.

I have tried both and can't see anything that looks like a volume control. The keyboard won't even bring up the top bat player controls that the mouse will.
----
TiredOldMan

System:
Cooler Master case: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3: Intel Core I5 - Ivy Bridge: 16Gb ram: acer 21" LED display: 5Tb raid 5 NAS

Software
OS X 10.8.2: Parallels 8: Windows 7 VM: Ubuntu 12.1 VM: XBMC-MAC Frodo - aeon Nox 4.0.9
press + or - on keyboard.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-15, 05:12)phil65 Wrote: press + or - on keyboard.

Outstanding - that works! Many thanks.
----
TiredOldMan

System:

Software
(2013-01-15, 04:27)phil65 Wrote: use a remote or a keyboard.

I got to thinking about it and thought I had dismissed your suggestion too quickly. I have one of the old Apple White stick remotes with very few buttons.

I went back and tried again. The remote software is Remote Buddy. I found that if I press and hold the menu button it brings up a popup menu that contains a volume bar. Once selected that bar will adjust the volume as desired. I don't use the remote that much. I got it just to see if my IR receiver was working.

In any case, my apologies for not looking at your suggestion more closely.
----
TiredOldMan

System:

Software

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon-Nox - music player - no volume control?0