OS X MacMini with Bose V25 losing audio/video locking
Hello, well my first post because I am stumped and this one finally got me. So originally I had a 2010 mini with the setup I have now and I had no problems. Now, when I swap sources on my Bose V25 I lose audio and the video just stutters. So to help out here is my setup..

MacMini 2012
2.3ghz Intel Core i7
4GB 1600MHZ ddr3
Running Mountain Lion 10.8.2
I am also running to an external SeaGate GoFlex 4GB

Bose V25

The only thing that changed was my MacMini and maybe and update. Well now when I play, I am not only getting some buffering, which is weird because I bought a newer faster MacMini and running USB 3.0 versus previously USB 2.0, but also I am having the problem of losing audio and the stuttering(at the point of a super slow motion on a DVR) when I change the source on the Bose and then come back. To restore I am just rebooting my Mini and it works.

Any suggestions on how to fix either the buffering or more importantly the audio/stuttering? If you need additional info, please let me know. I can't seem to find this anywhere else in the forum.
debug log (wiki) needed...
sorry about that...I didn't know how to make it and had to figure it out. Here it is

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=28555

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MacMini with Bose V25 losing audio/video locking0