Issue with Latest Movies Widget
I am on Frodo RC 3 and noticed that the Latest Movies widget is not updating properly when scanning for new content my library is updated but are not being updated in the latest movie widget.

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this and if it was a known bug of some sort.

Thanks.
I have the exact same problem on RC3!!

My latest Moveis widget stopped updating, I'm not sure when it may have been when xbmc downloaded the new version on aeon nox.

After it stopped working I have the following problem:

TV shows update and the widget shows the latest episodes perfect, recent movies have stopped being added to the widget, I have also noticed if I go into my movies and sort by date added that my newest movies are in the list, but not at the top of it.

I found this thead and tried it but it didn't work for me

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...est+movies

(2013-01-19, 15:40)Mostlydave Wrote: I have also noticed if I go into my movies and sort by date added that my newest movies are in the list, but not at the top of it.

Sounds like this:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
Code:
<dateadded>2</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
                                  1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
                                  2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->
(2013-01-19, 15:40)Mostlydave Wrote: I have the exact same problem on RC3!!

My latest Moveis widget stopped updating, I'm not sure when it may have been when xbmc downloaded the new version on aeon nox.

After it stopped working I have the following problem:

TV shows update and the widget shows the latest episodes perfect, recent movies have stopped being added to the widget, I have also noticed if I go into my movies and sort by date added that my newest movies are in the list, but not at the top of it.

I found this thead and tried it but it didn't work for me

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...est+movies

I had a feeling it was a bug in R3....have you been able to figure out a possible fix until its fixed?
Same issue here, has anyone tried in advancedsettings.xml? :
Quote:<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>
Update, tried my last quote and it seems to work on the first test.
I'm having a different problem with the Lastest Movies / TV shows widget but didn't want to start a new thread. My latest media section on the home screen is blank as shown below. I've tried reinstalling the skin but that didn't fix it. Does anybody have any ideas?

Did you install the skin widgets addon?
(2013-01-22, 22:07)Infinion Wrote: Update, tried my last quote and it seems to work on the first test.

Found the xml file I just added the entry you posted ....

I'll give it a try.
(2013-01-21, 21:34)Infinion Wrote: Same issue here, has anyone tried in advancedsettings.xml? :
Quote:<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>

That did the trick!
(2013-01-22, 22:07)Infinion Wrote: Update, tried my last quote and it seems to work on the first test.

It appears to have worked but it will not add the latest movie to my main Movies Library.
(2013-01-23, 05:01)linie18 Wrote: I'm having a different problem with the Lastest Movies / TV shows widget but didn't want to start a new thread. My latest media section on the home screen is blank as shown below. I've tried reinstalling the skin but that didn't fix it. Does anybody have any ideas?

I experience the exact same issue
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
(2013-01-23, 05:01)linie18 Wrote: I'm having a different problem with the Lastest Movies / TV shows widget but didn't want to start a new thread. My latest media section on the home screen is blank as shown below. I've tried reinstalling the skin but that didn't fix it. Does anybody have any ideas?

HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
(2013-10-01, 14:39)bortek Wrote:

Hate to necro an old thread, but this is the main one that comes up on my search results in trying to resolve this issue. I also have an empty latest movies widget like in this user's screen cap.
Any ideas on how to resolve this? It would be nice having the latest added movies shown on the home screen.
you need the script service.skin.widgets

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with Latest Movies Widget0