Linux Stuck on Jukebox
I LOVE this skin. However, I've run into a bug in the music section where the screen gets hung up on the jukebox image (with no music in it) until I escape back to the main menu. And for some reason I don't have the ability to change the view to one of the other options.

Does anybody have any ideas? Suggestions? I've tried removing and re-adding the share (SMB from a Windows Home Server box) as well as disabling/uninstalling/re-installing the skin.

Thanks,
Devon
I should also add that the files are there, I am able to access them through the "Files" section just not when i try to go through "Artist" or "Album", etc.

You have to change to library mode. It's a very annoying issue. Also you can change to a different skin and go to the music library, then change back to neon. However this is just a workaround...
Thanks Wikking, I did as you suggested and switched skins, changed to library mode and switched back.

Devon Smile
Once you get to neon I suggest going to the skin settings and disabling the jukebox view Smile I will look into this issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuck on Jukebox0