Fanart Help
Hi All

I have recently purchased another Revo Box and have installed the latest Stable release of XBMCbuntu I have changed the skin to Aeon Nox as Aeon wasnt available.

Now on my old Media Centre I used the Music in Library Mode and Showcase for the view I had the CD Cover displayed and when you scrolled through the albums it displayed the Album Cover and also the Fanart behind it for that album in the background. All of this information is stored in the Folder where the album is located.

All that is displayed as you browse through is the standard speaker and the other picture.

Now im probably being a bit silly here and its a simple fix but I have been through the skin configurration and cannot find a way to make the fanart display.

So Is there a way to display the Fanart? Do I need to re-configure something? or Change the Skin?

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Many Thanks

Mark

Here's a link to how I would like it to look

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=331...:300,i:154

I've never seen anybody with a -11 reputation before. Big Grin
Me neither I think it was because I posted in the incorrect forum and one of the moderators didn't like it :-(
-11 for cross posting is really a bit harsh^^
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Well never mind, I didn't lose sleep over it and I even solved an issue on here!

Anyhow can anyone help me out with this issue I have?

Cheers
x3electric was really cranky that day (his account is closed now though)
but yes I agree a bit harsh.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Yes ofcourse this is possible. You have to scrape the fanart first though. With movies this is done automatically, but for music you have to query for artist information first as the default setting is to not query additional information while adding your music to the library.
(2013-01-17, 19:24)clubwerks Wrote: I've never seen anybody with a -11 reputation before. Big Grin

Fixed Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-01-17, 23:50)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-01-17, 19:24)clubwerks Wrote: I've never seen anybody with a -11 reputation before. Big Grin

Fixed Wink

Nice work. You should add one to my reputation since I made 100 cdarts this month for fanart.tv. Big Grin
Cheers Guys, Found that if you dont have it in Library Mode and use Showcase 2 it just works!

Grrrrreeeeaaaat!
hallelujah - and good news on your rep!
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
ahhh thought i had fixed it but clearly not, works perfectly on my windows machine but not on my Media Centre. How do you scrape Fanart first as a previous comment states

Sorry if this is a bit noddy?
(2013-01-17, 23:47)Big_Noid Wrote: Yes ofcourse this is possible. You have to scrape the fanart first though. With movies this is done automatically, but for music you have to query for artist information first as the default setting is to not query additional information while adding your music to the library.

Can anyone tell me how to do this please as I dont see itHuh

Cheers
Music Library, open the context menu('c') for the artist, "query info for all artists".
Hi

Many thanks I have found the settings and all is good

Many Thanks

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart Help0