movies and music only in master mode with mysql
I have setup two different profile with two different db in order to have different movie library.
I have put advancedsettings.xml in the folder of each profile and I can access my movie etc.
Then I have enabled master lock and everything disappeared. Only if I turn on master mode I can see my content.

Please help me getting out the problem.

Thanks

Bye

James
My guess is that your sources or databases settings are not correct. Did you specify to have different sources when creating the profiles? And did you select to start with the same sources?
Where are the sources.xml files in the userdata folder and in the profiles directories pointing to?

Could you please past the content of:
1) The profiles.xml file in the userdata directory
2) The advancedsettings.xml file in both the userdata directory and the profile directories

I am running with MySQL and multiple profiles on two XBMC devices myself, so when can compare notes... :-)
Do you use master lock? Beccasse in I did not enable it everything works from both profiles. As soon as I enable it I can no longer acces to the database
Check this thread, not solved for ATV or RaspberryPi

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152062&page=2

Similar or ?

Best,
I keep having problems.
I have two profiles and my library is on a mysql server.
Everything is ok (I can see movies and so on) only if I leave disabled master code.
If I enable it in order to make some function not available from the kids profile I loose my library.
When I entered the profile everything is empty.
If I switch to master mode the library is visible again.

Anyone can help?

Thanks
No. No one can help because you can't use profiles with MySQL unless you have completely different databases for each profile.
I do not understand what you mean. I am able to use profile with the same database on MySQL. The problem only came up if I enable master lock.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies and music only in master mode with mysql0