Best Web Browser for Couch
I have Windows 8 and I am loving the new Start Menu!

But as far as Metro style Browsers, IE10 is lacking certain features I have loved from Firefox. But Firefox's "Metro" doesn't work... I installed the "ELM" branch of FF and it pulled up with the Metro style but then later from the start menu it now opens the desktop version... SO the FF Metro is broken and a lot of people seem to agree right now, since it hasn't been fully released yet...

SO my question is, what is the best METRO style browser for viewing from the couch (10ft UI)? Basically what Browser looks best from your couch?

With normal Desktop Firefox, I have to have special zoom functions and still it just doesn't look that nice...
The web browser built in steams big picture mode.
You should try Kylo.
I have Kylo now and like it, don't love it though... I wish bookmarks were handled better, I can't copy/paste, I can't make it the default browser, etc...

I might just go back to using IE10 Metro... But I don't like its favorites either. IE never handles "Favorites" well. I wish Firefox would fully release FF Metro already! Its still in Beta and doesn't keep the metro look, very flaky!
Chrome Metro?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Web Browser for Couch0