Video will not play, except when in the background on the home screen
I downloaded 6 season of Sex and the City for my fiancee, which were all ripped by the same group. Example: Sex.And.The.City.S04E16.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-8BaLLRiPS

These videos will play with MPC-HC and WMP fine, but when I select any episode with XBMC, my TV's screen goes blank as if there is no input selected. Audio plays normally, just no video.

Hitting back or escape to go home or pick another episode, the video is playing fine in the background.

I have already tried toggling the "disable fullscreen/run windowed" option in video settings but that did not work. Also, any other show/movie plays as expected. I'm running Release Candidate 3 on Win 7 x64 Pro SP1. Video goes through HDMI to TV, audio is optical out to AV receiver.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!
Intel NUC 11 NUC11PAHi3 // LibreELEC 11.0
I saw that after my 24mkv ran smoothly. Play around with the video settings and you'll get it to work. 24p didn't work for me when the crappy DivX did.
In Settings, Video, Playback you have the setting "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled, and it's switching the refresh rate to a value your TV doesn't support. When you go bakc to the home screen the display rate switches back, which is why you can see the video on the home screen.

Disable the setting and see if the videos play.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video will not play, except when in the background on the home screen0