Album view mode in android
Hi Ronnie,
I have been using your skin on my HTPC for ages now and have just started playing around with XBMC for android. I cant find a way to get the side view options up when sellecting music so I can get it to auto display by Album Art. Is there a way to do this? I am running on a Galaxy Tab 7.1. Many thanks
will fix that.

what i'll do is add a button to bring out the side-menu, to the touchscreen buttons
(touchscreen buttons can be enabled in skin settings)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Nice one Smile
Sorry Ronnie for the bump to an old thread, but I was searching for a solution for this too. Did the side menu button in touch screen mode prove too difficult to accomplish or just get forgotten?

Thanks,

Chris
(2014-06-01, 03:48)ChrisMyhre Wrote: Sorry Ronnie for the bump to an old thread, but I was searching for a solution for this too. Did the side menu button in touch screen mode prove too difficult to accomplish or just get forgotten?

neither. i added the button as stated above Smile
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album view mode in android0