arm based xbmc scraper?
Is there something available for an arm processor (say for instance the raspberry pi) that can simply just do the movie/tv/music scraping that xbmc does and then update this to a centralised mysql database..pretty much like xbmc does but without the hardcore video stuff that xbmc does as well.

For an example I should probably outline my setup (all of these are using the latest xbmc frodo build so different db tables isn't an issue):

iMac - this does my initial main scraping and setting up of content
iPad 1
Nexus 7
Raspberry Pi feeding my main TV using xbian
Raspberry Pi running 24/7 as my home server. This hosts my MySQL database that feeds the rest.

So ideally i would like a service or app on my home server that can run all the time and just check some folders for updated content and then update the MySQL db with these details.

Im happy to use sickbeard to organise my TV folder etc and manually rename any films that don't get found correctly thats not really a problem what i could really do with is not having to run XBMC on one of my devices and wait for the library to get updated if this can be done by a cron job or whatever on the server at certain periods..obviously this will have to be lightweight the raspberry pi hasn't really got my go in it what with running LAMP etc.

Is this possible? Is this available?

Thanks for any help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
arm based xbmc scraper?0