OS X Frodo RC3 crash
Yesterday when waking op my Mac Mini with XBMC Frodo RC3 and running a library update, XBMC crashed.

Here is my debog log and the OSX crash log, hope this helps.

Exactly same issue for me. Frodo RC3 running perfectly well with one of my MacMinis (x86). However, it always crashes with my second MacMini (x64). I cannot update the library without crash...

Looking forward to a fix for the final Frodo release!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 are you running the 64bit version on the macmini where it crashs and the 32bit where it doesn't? If so - try the 32bit on the macmini where it crashs and report back.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes, the 32bit runs well. The 64bt one crashes. Any more info you need?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
use the 32bit version then - its a low prio crash (and hard to track down the cause) cause it doesn't happen in general with the 64bit version...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Same issue remains with final Frodo. Working fine with the 32-bit version.

Given my Mac Mini basically runs XBMC, it is basically a factory configuration without any apps installed besides XBMC.

Any thoughts what may be driving this bug?
64bit is low prio and doesn't give you any benefit compared to the 32bit version. There are much more serious issues to handle - so don't expect a fix soon (cause you are the only reporter of that issue).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo RC3 crash0