Switched to Frodo wont show posters instead of Banner
Hey guys not responding much but do regulary read here. I am loving AEON MQ for a while now and just made the switch tot Frodo RC3. But immediatly ran in to a couple of issues i cant seem to solve.

I am using MQ4 SC on a windows machine.

I used to have pretty posters for everything, but now i only seem to get ugly screencapture in banner size for all my movies. I prescrap all my movies using Ember Media Manager. One of the reasons i can think this is occuring is (not an AEON issue but general XBMC) that everything is getting rescraped by TMDB which i also dont seem to be able to turn off.

Other thing that might be the problem is te option to switch Coverflow to poster view (i would assume this would usually be so automatic) but i cant find any resembling option anywhere.

Please help! if you have any further questions about my setup dont hesitate to ask
Never mind... the problem resolved itself. I watched a movie. Returned to the library and XBMC gave the popup: Library art needs to be updated. YES and 10 minutes later all my thumbs/fanart and posters were restored Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switched to Frodo wont show posters instead of Banner0