Infolabel changes in Frodo
I'm looking for information on changes to Infolabels in Frodo, is there a list of what was changed?

So far I'm finding in the Confluence skin the following infolabels no longer working as they did in Eden, running Frodo RC3:

Watched status
- I used to just set 'overlay' to 6 or 7, now it appears the only way to get it to show is by setting the 'playcount' > 0

There is another thread where someone said they got it to work by using a boolean 'watch' and 'unwatched' label, but this is not working for me

Cast - Previously I would send in a tuple, now nothing shows and I can't find if there's a format change required

thanks!
I use this:

Code:
if overlay==6:
              playcount=0
else:
              playcount=1
liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={ "Title": name, "overlay":overlay, "playcount":playcount} )
Yes, that is what I did for the watched status as I noted above.. though overlay doesn't seem to be needed anymore

Mainly I would like to know about Cast as I can't figure out it's possible new format
Bump! No one knows the new format for Cast?
By the looks of the code, support for cast has (temporarily, though I guess not so much from your perspective considering Frodo is coming out soon) been removed.

Hopefully it'll be re-added in Frodo+1.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Well that kind of sucks

Any idea to why it was disabled?

While your in there, any chance of finding the one true infolabel for watched status? Smile

'overlay ' used to be the standard, but changed somewhere in between beta releases, I'm using 'playcount' now
My experiences reflect yours. XBMC now tries to set the various overlays internally, based on the listitem data. This overrides the overlay set with the listitem.

'Playcount' will determine whether an items is watched or not.

If you want a partial/resumable status, you need to ensure that the 'totaltime' and 'resumetime' items are also set:

Code:
liz.setProperty('TotalTime', '1200' )
liz.setProperty('ResumeTime', '300' )

This will alow XBMC to set the "IsResumable" property which will display the partial flag for the various skins (where the skin supports this)
Add-on:PleXBMC (wiki) - Play Plex media through XBMC
PleXBMC Helper - Integrate Official/Unoffical Plex remote control apps into PleXBMC
PleXBMC Repository - install and manage all PleXBMC addons
Quartz3 PleXBMC - Integrate PleXBMC into home menus
Yup, XBMC determines overlay usage based on playcount etc.

The cast stuff is currently commented out with a TODO statement. It was because it was a dynamic type (it could be a list of tuples or a list of listitems I think?) which the codegen magic didn't like. Unfortunately this wasn't brought up in time for Frodo final, however I'll endeavour to make sure it's done for any bugfix release to follow.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Good to know at the least, thanks!
Sorry. That was a dumb over site on my part. I forgot to go back to it and fix it. It will be fixed in 12.1
Any chance of the fix for cast to get into 12.2? As far as I can see it's not in 12.1

thanks!
Bumping again for a 12.2 fix! Smile
Don't forget this please Smile
Bump.. just wondering if this one got noticed in recent Gotham development?
create a ticket of trac and cc jfcarroll on the ticket please.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infolabel changes in Frodo0