[RELEASE] Muzu.tv (New 2013)
Hi, Ive been using Muzu for a while now but noticed last few times, its buffered loads (i think this is due to the main muzu site being like it too) however when going into uk charts, i can't select an individual track anymore and only seems to work when play 1-40. Please can somebody let me know if there is anything that can be done to fix it? is there an update or fix?

Thanks
Any progress with proxy?
Hi Spoyser. Just updated to latest version of Muzu and charts 1-40 is working again.
Only problem i had on ATV2 was on song 20 . Avicii - Addicted to You
If you rightclick and play from here it said something about Liecening and could not play.
Muzu then tried to play the next track and crashes back to Apple Main Menu

Log file http://pastebin.com/tT98K8GB
Since muzu have changes way playlist are edited and added to this doesn't work

Please advise of a work around if any
Is this thread dead now , no responses
Great addon, getting "script error" on some features though. Any tips?
thanks for job .I have a quetion about this msg = Sorry, MUZU is not currently available in your country.
what i do now ...?
sorry about my English
I created an account on the muzu.tv website and added a playlist but it wont show up under the addon. The API key on the addon has verified. Any ideas ?
use vpn

(2015-01-26, 14:16)pardissi Wrote: thanks for job .I have a quetion about this msg = Sorry, MUZU is not currently available in your country.
what i do now ...?
sorry about my English
(2015-01-26, 01:30)asleulv Wrote: Great addon, getting "script error" on some features though. Any tips?

I can only get Top 40 playlist in the UK to work. Everything other feature creates an error such as the following (sample taken from my kodi.log file on OS X 10.10.2).

Code:
08:22:11 T:4637696000  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
08:22:11 T:4637696000  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:22:11 T:4638576640  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
08:22:12 T:4460912640   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/enwhat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.muzu.tv/default.py", line 592, in <module>
                                                playlists = muzu.list_playlists_by_network(network_id, page)
                                              File "/Users/enwhat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.muzu.tv/resources/lib/muzutv.py", line 224, in list_playlists_by_network
                                                xml = xml.split('MUZU.TV <span>')[1]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
08:22:12 T:140735277458176   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.muzu.tv/?mode=new_releases
08:22:12 T:140735277458176   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.muzu.tv/?mode=new_releases) failed

Is the plugin still actively maintained and developed to work with Kodi 14.2 Helix?
RaspberryPi 3 (Main Media Centr): OSMC 2016.10-1
Mac Mini (Main Media Centre): OS X 10.11.6, Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
Mac Pro: OS X 10.11.6, Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
Is this dead? Was always using it for the Top 40 but I did notice the Muzu site wasn't really been kept up to date. Now I get a script error when I try to access the Top 40.
"In October 2015, MUZU announced it's shutting down. After struggling to pay rightsholders for some time, MUZU, which was free, ad-supported and available in 23 countries, will go into liquidation."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUZU.TV
lol that will be why it's not working then!!! Big Grin Anyone know another addon for getting the top 40 or just top 20 or top 10?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Muzu.tv (New 2013)1