[RELEASE] Muzu.tv (New 2013)
Is there any way I can "favourite" a video? I had a look at the "playlist" function but it didn't really do what I wanted. I think it's more a fault of the muzu site than the plugin so no offense intended.
Can't you just right click and select add to favourites?

Alternatively you can create playlists on the muzu site and these will show up at the top of the playlist list (provided you enter you username on the settings page)

Or did you mean something different?
Anybody having trouble with this? I can't get any of the top 40 vids to play...just gets stuck at 0% buffering. No problem with my other addons....

:edit: Working fine this morning!
I have just installed this today and can search just fine but cant play any videos via the addon :/
Hi,

I have installed the muzu.tv add on and I really want it to work, it looks fantastic.

Everytime I try to play a video xbmc flashes that its opening the stream but then fails to play.

Here the log....(this is my first time dealing with a log file, not sure if Im doing everything right.Confused)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=44246
Version 0.2.10 now available (see OP)

Latest version has "Add to Library" available from the context menu. This requires you to have setup a folder in the addon settings where it will save the strm files to. You also need to add this folder to your library and set the content to Music Videos and the scraper to TheAudioDB (this seems to be the only one that works, make sure 'Use folder names for lookups' is selected).

The TheAudioDB scraper needs both the artist and track name, the addon attempts to "guess" these but they might need to be edited for best results.

I have also re-written the download routine as the original (urllib2.retreive) seemed to be failing a lot, please let me know if this is any better.
Hi,
thanks for a great addon...

1 question: is it possible to add proxy settings to the addon? i can use it only through proxy and i dont want the entire xbmc to go through proxy.

thanks
please ignore.
@VanZan
PM your email address and I'll send you a version without the extremely annoying once a day popup (that is a genuine offer not me being sarcastic)

Also if 'it' isn't allowed on org, fine I'll delete all my posts in this thread and stop supporting the addon here.

In all honesty I originally fixed muzu for myself, maybe I should just go back to that and let someone else take over publicly supporting it as I don't need this BS.

Certain people need to take a reality check, stop listening to other people's preaching and think for themselves; one google analytic event per 24 hours simply stating that a (as far as I know) legal addon has been launched isn't that big a deal, is it?

If you think it is please let me know why, I'm all ears.

(2013-10-27, 15:16)hasamba Wrote: Hi,
thanks for a great addon...

1 question: is it possible to add proxy settings to the addon? i can use it only through proxy and i dont want the entire xbmc to go through proxy.

thanks

I'll take a look and see what I can find.

I've never done any proxy stuff before but if you can point me to another addon that does it I'll have a look.
It's not that mate. You're entitled to do what you want with your work. It's just that there's no warning of it here and like I said (not wanting to sound like a broken record) you told me your addons would never have ads. Thanks for the offer but I'll just go back to 0.2.9 as I have it on an xbmc backup somewhere.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
(2013-10-27, 18:23)spoyser Wrote: I'll take a look and see what I can find.

I've never done any proxy stuff before but if you can point me to another addon that does it I'll have a look.

pandora addon can use proxy and its working great for me, you can find it on fusion

thanks
OK - Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm pretty new to XBMC and I've installed XMBCbuntu.
I downloaded your zip from the first page and installed it as a zip from a USB Drive, and it said SPOYSER Add-On enabled but I can't find it anywhere.

I looked for "Spoyser" and "muzu" but neither are showing up....
Sounds like you have installed the repo.

If you now go to System -> Addons -> Get Add-ons -> spoysers XBMC add-ons -> music addons

You should then be able to install it from there.

It will then appear in both the Video and Music addons section
OK - So I go to
System -> Addons -> Get Add-ons -> spoysers XBMC add-ons
I see that it is enabled and version 1.0.2
But when I select "spoysers XBMC add-ons" there are no more options / menus items....
Any ideas ?
Edit : I installed the repo from the Zip on the first post on this thread - is there a more recent one I should be using ?
In the list where you see spoysers xbmc addons try bringing up the context menu on that item (right click / c) and select check for updates. Then try again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Muzu.tv (New 2013)1