[RELEASE] Muzu.tv (New 2013)
I find if you do a "force refresh" and keep doing it until something shows up in the repo!
No joy so far - have done "Check for update" and "Force refresh" 4 time and still nothing in the list...
By the way, is 1.0.2 the correct version ?

I updates the other XBMC plugins and then wen back to Spoyser and they are there now.
Thanks all !!!
Weird but good to hear you got there in the end!

Actually version 1.0.4 is the very latest but I think it was just was version bump when I moved host.

https://spoyser-repo.googlecode.com/git/...-1.0.4.zip
Thanks - I'll change to new version.
Current one is now showing add-on for Muzu but is stuck at 0% downloading (even though I can configure the add on and verify my API key).
I'll uninstall and then start from scratch with 1.0.3 and hopefully that will sort it
OK - so I uninstalled the repo, and then installed from zip for the 1.0.3
I can then go into Get add ons -> spoysers XBMC add-ons -> music addons and click muzu.tv - It doesn't seem to do anything, but on the configure option it still has my old settings (API key etc)
If I go home then, Music -> Add Ons -> Muzu.tv I get a pop up :"Script Failed :plugin.video.muzu.tv"

Sorry for making such a balls of this - any further ideas ?
You're probably getting the script error because the addon requires a module called "xbmcads" to be installed also. This will serve you an ad once every day. It's up to you whether you are comfortable with this or not.
@deadl0ck

Can you try updating, I've added some error trapping so you shouldn't get the script error now.

Latest version is 0.2.13
Thanks spoyser

I'll try tonight hopefully - in work now !

Will I also need the "xbmcads" module ?
No you won't, if it can't find it, it just ignores it.
You the man spoyser !!!
All working now - many thanks for all your great work on this !!
@ spoyser ! I am getting " dependencies not met " error when using with Gotham, something about the python 2.1 being deprecated from Gotham & 12.3 updates forthcoming.
Cherrs Mate
(2013-11-18, 11:19)shaktoo Wrote: @ spoyser ! I am getting " dependencies not met " error when using with Gotham, something about the python 2.1 being deprecated from Gotham & 12.3 updates forthcoming.
Cherrs Mate

I've updated it, can you try it now and see what happens.

Make sure you have my latest repo:

https://spoyser-repo.googlecode.com/git/...-1.0.4.zip
any news about the proxy in the new version?
I have just release a new version (see OP) which should play nicely on Android devices. There appeared to be an issue with the placeholder video shown when auto-starting playlists on some Android devices (might have been a codec issue).

What happens now is that it attempts to stream the fist video in the paylist and if it is still paused after 5 seconds (due to buffering) it resumes playback (ie it acts as if you had hit the play button).

Proxy stuff is next on the list.
I'm getting script errors for the past few days....anyone else?

Oh hang on....they've gone and changed their entire site!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Muzu.tv (New 2013)1