• 12(current)
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10
Been after a working plugin for ITV Player for years, but nothing ever come of it.
I hope you guys manage to sort something and am glad some interest has been sparked up for it. Would be great!

ITV Player is more of a catchup service (like BBC iPlayer) more than a Live Streaming service and although you may have ITV1, 2, 3, & 4 streaming, do you have access to the on-demand part of ITV Player as well - which DOES require a Free account signed up for.

I'm in the UK and don't need a proxy and can tell you that mikey1234's latest version v2.1.0 on his Repo doesn't work... unless I'm missing something?!
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
ITV Player plugin has been working great on my RPi with Openelec since I installed it around this time last year. It suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago. I'm currently running Openelec 3.2.4 with ITVPlayer 2.0.4. Anyone else having issues?
we are still waiting for the fixes the other site implemented over a month ago, so who knows.
I haven't had a look at the other site - the last 6 months has been terrible for a number of reasons, but things are settling down now.

I'll have a look and try to work out what's wrong over the next week. My 2.0.10 is working fine here - I'll try and merge the changes and come out with something that should work...

Sorry, but with work and study it's been pretty difficult to get anything done of late.
Hi folks,

Thanks for your work on this - i'd love to try it out but I can't figure out where the repository (or download) site for it is. Also - is it compatible with Gotham? I downloaded the 2.0.4 version from the google code site but the install is saying 'dependencies not met'.

Thanks again!
Appreciate the time and effort. The main issue with current addon is the single episodes do not work. I am not sure if the other site managed to add itv2 and 3 live streams.
Which other site do you mean? Where is the code for the add-on hosted now?
All I'm trying to do is catchup. Can't even select the plugin without script failure. Everything was working fine a few days ago and suddenly it stopped.
Hi

The current ITV Player (v.2.1.1) is located in mikey1234's addon collection - it is there because I could find no other place for it, and mikey1234 volunteered space.

I've had no issues at all with this plugin - I run it on several machines including a number of Pis. I haven't tested in on Gotham yet, but will do so this week.

Now that there is a general XBMC plug-in repository, I'll fork the code from Mikey1234, test it on Gotham and then try to upload it into the XBMC repo.

Back soon.
Thanks - i'm usually pretty good with these things but I can't find mikey1234's repository anywhere. Do you have a link please? I can do some Gotham testing here.
Did you Google "mikey1234 repository"
You can get my repo from here
-MOD EDIT: REMOVED LINK TO SPAM WARE REPO
I have used it from time to time, only in Gotham. I don't think I have used live streaming. As long as it doesn't lock up on the stupid ad, replays have worked.
Ads have gone Smile

-MOD EDIT: REMOVED LINK TO SPAM WARE REPO
Thanks - got it now. Everything's coming up as incompatible with my Gotham OSX install ... would you expect that?

PS - yes I did Google... it just didn't 'find'
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.100