• 17(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
(2014-01-22, 15:50)Mossy Wrote: @aicmn You're not the first to have problems with TV3 on Android.

It works for me though, using a very recent XBMC Gotham nightly build for Android (specifically the version from 20 Jan, but the latest should work just as well). Can you install a nightly build and try again?

You can find the nightly builds here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/

Mossy,
That worked perfect thanks. It said on the website that nightly builds are unstable, hope this isn't the case for me

Thanks again
According to the latest news on xbmc.org (Jan 18), the nightly builds are now stable enough to be recommended over the "stable" monthly builds.

Forgot to mention, I had to disable "Allow hardware acceleration (libstagefright)" in "System | Settings | Video | Playback". That setting only appears in "Advanced" or "Expert" modes.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Hi All,

First post and pretty new to this game. Any ideas on the attached issue and how to fix. Trying to access from UK.

Welcome toitim,

The problem you are seeing could simple be due to geolocation restrictions. See the wiki for more information.

If that doesn't help see the first post for info on how to post a debug log. If you post a debug log I can look into the issue for you.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Smile 
Hi there.BlushHelp me to watch Irish TV - TG4 , RTE, TV3 ARtv -from Bulgaria.

(2014-01-24, 11:24)karata Wrote: .Hi AllBlushHelp me to watch Irish TV - TG4 , RTE, TV3 ARtv -from Bulgaria.

[quote='karata' pid='1609236' dateline='1390555442']
Hi All.BlushHelp me to watch Irish TV - TG4 , RTE, TV3 ARtv -from Bulgaria.
Hi allBlushHelp me to watch Irish TV - TG4 , RTE, TV3 ARtv -from Bulgaria.

I apologize for the repetition.Sad
See my last post.
My problem has reoccurred. I think it is related to the system as the YouTube addon also stopped working. Going to try the same "fix" I used earlier. Is anybody else experiencing these problems on a Linux system? I mean, one day it's working, the next it's not! Rather frustrating.

Will report back with my results.
Mossy, are there any known addons/themes that interfere with this addon? If I nuke my xbmc settings folder and reinstall the addon (2.0.10 from the main XBMC repo) is works. But it doesn't work when I put by my old settings folder back. It is a bit frustrating at present since I rely on this addon to add the Irish channels to my Freesat setup.

I might turn off all addons and troubleshoot from there.
I don't know of anything that interferes with Youtube or Irish TV.

Check your network nettings, did you or any of your addons change the XBMC network settings?

If turning the addons all off gets rid of the problem, then you can find the culprit by process of elminination reducing the number of suspects by half with each test. e.g. if you have 32 addons enable 16 of them and test for the problem. If the problem occurs then one of the 16 you enabled is the culprit, if not then one the 16 you left disabled is the culprit. Test again with 8 of the suspect 16, and so on. 5 tests will get you 1 culprit.
I reinstalled my skin (Aeon Nox) from a fresh XBMC settings folder. It stopped working when I put back my guisettings.xml. I don't know why but here is a log file of the addon failing with the old guisettings.xml

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=119477

Let me know what you think is the cause. I might experiment a bit more with this but it seems to be my guisettings.xml
To aid finding an answer I would like to share my two guisettings.xml with you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2482...notworking

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2482...ml.working

I have 2.0.11 working again and hope that this "fix" helps others. I did not have to delete any addons so far. If I run into other issues I will post them here.

Thanks again, Mossy, for the help and I would still like to buy you that beer Smile

PM me a paypal address and I will send you enough to get yourself a pint somewhere.
Hello Mossy. Buy VPN, how to put IrishTV with XBMC?
@dexter Those two guisetting files are very different. If you want to find out what's causing the problem, crete your usual setup, making a few changes at a time, testing regularly to see if the problem has happened. When it does you know that the most recent changes caused the problem. I'll let you know when I have Paypal set up.

@karata I don't have XBMC working through a VPN, but several posters on this thread do. Read through the thread PM some of the people who have said they are using a VPN.
hi mossy
any chance u can send me links for channels
i trying add them to tv guide dixie
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17