• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
A debug log would be useful (see first post).

Are you using a Plus or Platinum account? Are you sure that you have a paid subscription?
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2014-03-26, 00:05)Mossy Wrote: A debug log would be useful (see first post).

Are you using a Plus or Platinum account? Are you sure that you have a paid subscription?

Yes have a paid subscription as it works on my ipad and has been working on my PC and gbox. Just this evening having problem on gbox and PC also. Would send log but unsure how to do so.
It's a plus account.
(2014-03-26, 00:37)Philmang Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 00:05)Mossy Wrote: A debug log would be useful (-->see first post<--).

... Would send log but unsure how to do so.

There is a link in the first post. Look there for the phrase "debug log" and click on it (you should see the it in a different colour to indicate that it is a link).
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2014-03-26, 11:51)Mossy Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 00:37)Philmang Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 00:05)Mossy Wrote: A debug log would be useful (-->see first post<--).

... Would send log but unsure how to do so.

There is a link in the first post. Look there for the phrase "debug log" and click on it (you should see the it in a different colour to indicate that it is a link).

Ok I set up the logging function. then tried to open AERTV and I have now attached the log . I hope this is OK.

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=158778

I Guess I can always delete and re-install xbmc if all else fails . let me know if you need anything further to help. Once again thank you.
Can you turn this setting on and create the log again?

Quote:In Settings > System > Debugging there is a setting Enable debug logging. This lets you toggle between Normal and Debug w/ visuals on the fly.
Good Morning,

Two days ago, i can see RTE ONE & TWO on live but now o can't see them.

In the irish TV i make click on RTE, Live and RTE ONE and i dont use the Aertv option.

So, i need to create am account in Aertv to see the RTE like before?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
RTE 1 and 2 live TV will be fixed in the next release
Thanks Mossy for your job.

I wait patient your new release.

Thanks again
Release 2.0.15, see first post for details. Direct download from here.
@Philmang The newest version of the plugin has some additional debug log output that may be helpful in your case, though it is not in the official repository yet. It's impossible to know if it will make a difference or not because I haven't seen your debug log yet, but if you can download and install the plugin manually that may prove useful.

If that seems like a lot of trouble, just create the log with your current version for the time being, but remember to turn on that debug log setting before creating the log.
Thumbs Up 
Hi everyone,

I just newby in the forum. I had the same issue with Irish TV add on a few days ago. Aertv was gone after the add on was updated. I saw a little window displaying that at the bottom. I just downloaded the 2.0.15 version and Aertv still missing. RTE, TV3 and TG4 are there. I am testing RTE Live player and it works in this new version. It didn't in the previous version 2.0.14. I also have to say that no adverts are shown while watching RTE ONE (a message appears on the screen saying something like "Comercial Break"). Anyway, thanks for the link and I will report any future issues if they arise. By the way, TV3 can't be watched live. Thanks again!
Hi h18a51xbmcfreak, welcome to the forum.

If you go to the AerTV website you'll see that they've gone pay-only (you can only get 10 minutes of their "free" channels a day now).

You'll only be able to get access to AerTV through the plugin with a Plus or Platinum subscription from AerTV. You can specify your AerTV subscription details in the plugin settings, after which the AerTV section will appear.

The AerTV doesn't appear by default because the vast majority of the plugin users aren't likely to pay for the subscription.
(2014-03-27, 13:04)Mossy Wrote: @Philmang The newest version of the plugin has some additional debug log output that may be helpful in your case, though it is not in the official repository yet. It's impossible to know if it will make a difference or not because I haven't seen your debug log yet, but if you can download and install the plugin manually that may prove useful.

If that seems like a lot of trouble, just create the log with your current version for the time being, but remember to turn on that debug log setting before creating the log.

Thanks Mossie. I have included the latest log . Hope this helps. I will download latest version if you give a link. sorry but very new at this and just getting to know my way round. Dont understand what happens as everything was working great until a couple of nights ago.

let me know if you need any further info.

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=159777
[delete]
(2014-03-27, 21:47)Philmang Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 13:04)Mossy Wrote: @Philmang The newest version of the plugin has some additional debug log output that may be helpful in your case, though it is not in the official repository yet. It's impossible to know if it will make a difference or not because I haven't seen your debug log yet, but if you can download and install the plugin manually that may prove useful.

Thanks Mossie. I have included the latest log . Hope this helps. I will download latest version if you give a link. sorry but very new at this and just getting to know my way round. Dont understand what happens as everything was working great until a couple of nights ago.

let me know if you need any further info.

Just a further piece of information . i am working from Portugal and am Using Overplays smart DNS server. But as I said this has been working fine both on my PC and my Matricom Box untill just a couple of nights ago and now I am unable to get aertv on either my pc or matricaom box. Just in case it helps!!

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=159777
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17