• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
(2013-11-16, 23:18)Dexter1979 Wrote: Where is your donate button? I would like to buy you a beer Smile

Right here
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
ahai trying to download the irish tv but no joy? https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B_etm...ZlVmhGdTAd
Try this one:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
oh do it thanks and keep up the good work.
Release 2.1.0, only change is additional debug logging around http requests. Direct download from here.

@Philmang - There are two versions I need you to test, and if neither work then there's nothing I can do for you.

The first version is 2.0.24 from > here <, and the second is Release 2.1.0 above.

Please test them in that order, and please test both even if the first one works.
Hi Mossy,

Since the recent changes with AerTV and the plugin, I've had problems getting the plugin v2.1.0 to work.

I'm running XBMC on RPi. I have Overplay SmartDNS configured in XBMC, and also mirrored on my PC browser which seems to work ok for RTE player, but AerTV has not worked with this on my PC since their changes.

I am unable to play live stream or catchup video from RTE or AerTV. TV3 catchup works ok. I've gone through the log files and see that XBMC does recognize the Overplay DNS, but it does not flag a configuration issue which I have seen before.

Maybe this is a similar issue as philmang, so I will try the fix you proposed for him.

Edit: I've tried v2.0.24 and it works for RTE player, but not for AerTV.

Code:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=168672

AerTV error around line 3388

RTE Player Live error around line 3966
Release 2.1.1, see first post. Direct download from here.

@Philmang, @tomjoe It's time to take up the problem with Overplay. You can tell them that you're getting a HTTP Error 504, Gateway Time-out.

The following from phil's log may be useful when dealing them:
The following is the relevant output from your logs:

Code:
PostBinary : 'response.status, response.reason: 504, Gateway Time-out'
PostBinary : 'response.getheaders():
[
                                                [
                                                    'close',
                                                    'connection'
                                                ],
                                                [
                                                    '1822',
                                                    'content-length'
                                                ],
                                                [
                                                    'content-type',
                                                    'text/html'
                                                ],
                                                [
                                                    'Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:11:39 GMT',
                                                    'date'
                                                ],
                                                [
                                                    '1.0',
                                                    'mime-version'
                                                ],
                                                [
                                                    'server',
                                                    'squid/3.0.STABLE25'
                                                ],
                                                [
                                                    'ERR_CONNECT_FAIL 110',
                                                    'x-squid-error'
                                                ]
                                            ]'
Mossey first of all many thanks for all the help and advice. I think your right that there must be some issue with overplay. I will try and speak with them. TomJoe if you have any success please post.
Thanks Mossy. I've sent a ticket to Overplay, will see what they come back with.
Only just realised that the RTE Player section also has a Live section which can be used to watch RTE 1, 2, Jr and News Now. Using this instead of AerTV now as I don't want to pay 5.99 for just the RTE channels.

Thanks for the button link, Mossy. Will buy you a pint on Thursday for your great work!
Quote:Only just realised that the RTE Player section also has a Live section which can be used to watch RTE 1, 2, Jr and News Now.
Yes, I realise that if I was paying attention to this thread more closely I would have seen this being discussed last month. For now I am just happy that it works as I don't have an aerial and don't want to pay for aertv/sky/upc.

This add-on is a perfect combination with Freesat using a dual DVB-S2 card and my old Sky+ dish Big Grin
hey guys help those of us who have paid the subscription!!

hey guys help those of us who have paid the subscription!!
(2014-04-07, 23:27)tomjoe Wrote: Thanks Mossy. I've sent a ticket to Overplay, will see what they come back with.

Support from Overplay is going nowhere. I've also tried another DNS service, unblock-us, and it doesn't seem to work either, AerTV does not work in XBMC or in the desktop browser. Maybe AerTV figured out (or stumbled upon) a way to block the SmartDNS. Maybe it's time to retry VPN connections.
I updated to the latest Openelec beta (beta 5) and I can't seem to play TV3 catchup....RTE and TG4 are fine as far as I can tell...anybody else?

I know a log would be needed but I don't want to make a bigger eejit of myself if the problem is only at my end!
@tomjoe, philmang or anyone else who has the same problem:

I've added script.bctest-1.0.0.zip and bctest.py to the > experimental folder < . Both of these do the same thing, which is attempt to send data to brightcove and report the results. I want to see if there is a difference using the same python code in XBMC and outside of XBMC. The first is an XBMC script which can be installed as normal and run from the Programs menu, with debug logging enabled. The second is python script that requires Python 2.7 to be installed and can be run from the command line as follows:

Code:
python bctest.py

and will show information in the commandline terminal.

Both will take less than a second to run.

I need someone who is experiencing this problem to run both and send me the debug log and command line output by PM (because the output may contain your IP address).
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17