• 31(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
[delete]
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2014-06-09, 23:22)Mossy Wrote: [delete]

Any updates on this ? The add on does not display anything on latest Gotham update released on 5th June !

Thanks.
RTE 1 and RTE 2 live no longer work, possibly for good, so now there are no channels live or otherwise working in the RTE section.

If you are getting any other problem see the first post especially regarding debug logs.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Hello everyone,
Rtenews is live on the rokuplayer. Nowhere man is the add-on then go to international.
Just a quick question, does the premium Aertv subscription still work, or is that also not working now
Thanks
Dace
TV3 works
TG4 works, except for live

AerTV Plus subscription works.
AerTV Platinum (for Magnet customers only) works but only shows the channels that you get with AerTV Plus, not the extra channels like nick jr and MTV. This won't be fixed until I get feedback from AerTV Platinum subscribers.
Hi!

AerTV plus works outside of Ireland?

I live in spain now and I would like to know how I can watch RTE live from spain ....

I wait yours help!

Regards!
At least one person has reported that aertv Plus works via the plugin outside Ireland. You need to set your aertv Plus email and password in the plugin settings, or the aertv section will not appear.

There's information in the wiki about access from outside Ireland (link in first post) also see Post: #414.
Hi Mossy,

(2014-05-07, 12:52)Mossy Wrote: I'm seeing the 50% and fail issue on RTE. It could be down to changes to the way that RTE is streaming rtmp and that could take a while to sort out.

Have you come across the "F4M (HDS) Streamer for XBMC" addons by Shani_08? He's posted code on Github for a module (script.video.F4mProxy) which can be called from other addons and a tester addon (plugin.video.f4mTester) to demonstrate it. There is also a forum thread on XBMCHub related to this.

I've tried it out on a number of .f4m links from RTE Player website (both live and catch-up) and all play fine in XBMC. Is this something that could be useful in restoring RTE Player streaming in the Irish TV addon?

Shane
hi mossy . i can confirm that aer tv premium is working ie nic jr etc.
ill send the 50 euro donation with an additional 50 euro donation when rte on demand is back working . hope this helps thanks
for anyone interested. i whipped up a quick rte-clone of a bbc addon and posted it here.

make sure you have the f4m stuff installed (follow the links in the post)

Enjoy
Looks great and can't wait to try it. Thanks very much. Do you have a repo rather than the addon linked in the othe?
Wonderful work, thanks.works great on windows, but I can't get the rte add-on to install on my OUYA, it says it does not have the correct structure, can anyone please help. thanks.
Thatguy7669, this is brilliant, many thanks.....anyone who want to watch RTE Live should follow the instructions above. Quite easy to do and works amazingly well.
thanks Thatguy7669, it works perfect with the ontapptv app aswell.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17