• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
I am get script fail too here is the log http://pastebin.com/yaNYMSBd
Thanks for the debug log, I wouldn't have found the problem without it, one of those bugs that only happens when someone other than me runs the plugin.

Also Thank You to everyone who provided feedback for v1.0.1. Debug logging has been improved to help with geo-blocking problems, so posting a debug log may help even if you've posted a debug log before. Also there's a "Test Forwarded IP" context menu item to see whether or not the Forwarded IP header is being received.

Added a wiki page to document the new geo-blocking workaround configuration. See wiki.

Change Log
Version 2.0.4
- Bug fix: Not starting for anyone who doesn't have mercurial.wireproto package

Version 2.0.3
- Bug fix: RTE2 HD not working in AerTV

Version 2.0.2
- Added TG4
- Added option to use proxy setting for RTMP streams (SOCKS4/SOCKS5 proxies only)
- Added bit rate setting for AerTV and TG4 (higher bit rate = better quality)
- Added 'Test Forwarded IP' context menu item
- Added 'Clear HTTP Cache' context menu item
- Moved socksipy into a separate module
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Cannot install 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 on my eden machine either from zip or repo. Comes up with sockispy issue again. Uninstalled and reinstalled 1.0.1 without any issues.
Debug log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1199
Thanks Mossy, 2.0.4 works great on Frodo.
@mayoman sorry about that, should be OK now

Eden Version 1.0.5
- Bug fix: Forgot to change socksipy version in addon.xml
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
@irish32 Are you still getting geo-blocked?
Good work Mossy, Pete in London.PS. running Frodo.
Thanks, Mossy. 1.0.5 installed and working now.
Just a point to note, 4oD (2.0.5) shows as broken when I go to it via your Eden repo, but it still works fine!
Think its a leftover from when the previous version broke, as it comes up with the error message about changes in youtube encryption.
im having some issues in that it wont find files....

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1248
@mayoman There's no youtube or "broke" business in 4oD 2.0.5, I think XBMC just got a bit confused.

@wallee Unusual problem in that normally urls in RTE webpages are like "rte.ie/player/ie" but for you they are "rte.ie/player/6c". Workaround in 2.0.6.
It might be something to do with m being in 'the north'......

it's working now too Smile
(2013-02-27, 00:22)Mossy Wrote: @mayoman There's no youtube or "broke" business in 4oD 2.0.5, I think XBMC just got a bit confused.

Thanks, yes seems it was a ghost from the old (broken) version of 4oD. Uninstalled 4oD & your repo & reinstalled both. Seems happy nowSmile
4oD 1.8.6 (Broken) is still showing in my official XBMC repo, Don't know if XBMC was confused between the two...
Hello,

Im trying to use this add on for the raspberry pi xbmc, on first install version 2.0.4 ( i think) i couldnt access any channels at all, then today i uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version 2.0.6.
On starting it with default settings i managed to access rte live player live feed and the tg4 live feed, then i went to test the aertv channels and then it wouldnt load anything up so i retried the tg4 live feed again and got the not available outside ireland black screen as im trying to access from belgium (geoblock)
I tried the ip forwarding option but that did not help.
If it managed to access it once should it not be able to do it everytime??And is there something else i can try before i go the proxy route?
I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction Smile
On reboot i was able to access rte and tg4 again but when i try aertv i get oireachtas, but having rte 1 and 2 and tg4 is pretty good anyway
Heres a log , i dont know if itll be of any use??

http://pastebin.com/zdEr9QPj

Does rte liveplayer have pauses in programming during the day??

Great addon thanks a lot.
It's unusual that your access seems to go at times, if you can find a pattern to this behaviour please let us know.

As you are being geo-blocked you'll need to take action if you want AerTV badly enough.
Note that while getting HTTP via proxy works, I'm not able to test streaming videos via proxy, and no one has given feedback yet to say whether it works or not, so there's no guarantee that it will.

Alternatives to using a proxy are DNS forwarders and VPN.

Quote:Does rte liveplayer have pauses in programming during the day??

No idea.

Can you run the "Test Forwarded IP" item from the context menu in the plugin's root menu?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17