• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
Mossy the new version is great, everything works, I do have to use a vpn thought, even works great on nexus 7 too
thanks very much
Version 2.0.8 released - see first post for change log.

For those of you using the repositories: There repository location is changing which means that you need to install a new repository. This will happen fairly automatically. Version 2.0.7 of the plugin will prompt you to allow the new repository to install.

Select "Install". You will be prompted to restart XBMC for the change to take affect, but if you just want to use the plugin you can re-run it at this point, though the new repository won't be in effect until after you restart XBMC.

Note: If the new repo fails to install, try restarting XBMC before trying again. If that doesn't work then you can download the new repository from the downloads page.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Gr8 job Mossy, put xbmc on my pc wins 7, your repo works great, how does the download feature work, got rtmpdump, asks for a path? anyone know?
Find where you've installed rtmpdump, point the plugin at rtmpdump.exe.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
thanks Mossy, I get error playing or downloading episode, I have an extra hard-drive in the pc and I put rtmpdump.exe there.
If you're getting an error then you need to post a debug log.
Got it working
thanks Mossy
Mossy thanks for everything, you're a good man!
Wondering if anyone, who is living outside Ireland and using Unblock Us(or similar), could let me know what setting they are using? Last week the add on was working fine but now, on RTE 1, I am getting sound but no picture and for TV3 I get the error "cannot connect to root file". RTE 2 works occasionally and TG4 is working fine. Aertv is not working either, but it never did, and I was not so bothered as all other were were working. I have tried IP forwarding to no avail.

Understand that I should be providing a debug log, but unable to get that to work for me at this moment.

Be grateful for any advice...Thank you
In the root menu (showing RTE, TV3, AerTV and TG4) the context menu has an option "Test Forwarded IP".

What result do you get when you select that option?
Hi Mossy,

Thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated.

Ok, did as you suggested, but first changed the IP forwarding tab to none, in the proxy.

Results were as follows:

RTE - Test passed - X forwarded - for header received as 46.7.XX.XXX

TV3 - Test passed - as above

AerTv - Test passed - as above

TG4 - Test passed - as above.

I then switched off Unblock Us and carried out the same test and got the same results as above. I did put IP forwarding in the proxy though.

Not sure if the above gives you any ideas and do appreciate that without the debug log you are basically working in the dark.

Thanks again.
First of all - thanks Mossy, this is an amazing add on. Being able to use AER-TV from the UK is just fabulous, can't wait for GAA All Ireland now!

Since the update to 2.07 I now have a small technical problem though. The EPG data on AER-TV is always hours behind. Right now (11.27am Irish Time) it is listing

RTE Two HD The Simpsons [19:00 The Simpsons]

All other channels are like this too. Is there a way to force a manual refresh of the data?

Thanks

Sam
When trying Aer TV I only ever get the parliament streams on every channel, however the other RTE links everything works well.
(2013-03-08, 15:47)privado Wrote: When trying Aer TV I only ever get the parliament streams on every channel, however the other RTE links everything works well.

+1
(2013-03-08, 13:15)samburrows Wrote: The EPG data on AER-TV is always hours behind

AerTV is no longer providing EPG data in strict chronological order, so the "Now" and "Next" information shown is not correct.

(2013-03-08, 15:47)privado Wrote: When trying Aer TV I only ever get the parliament streams on every channel, however the other RTE links everything works well.

This may be a form of geo-blocking, I can't guarantee that that a debug log will help, but I have nothing to go on otherwise.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17